Tevez [Merged]

why would city have to pay £25-30M for a player, if he is a free agent? tevez is still under contract with msi.

exactly, all this June 30th talk was when the loan deal with the RAGS ran out. He is still contracted to MSI.

Don't know how long for mind.

graham baker said:
why would city have to pay £25-30M for a player, if he is a free agent? tevez is still under contract with msi.

And why would this stop him from saying "My intention is to join Manchester City" ? It certainly didn't stop him from saying he wouldn't join the dippers.

like said before i dont want to be a itk but was told yesterday that tevez will sign over the w.e. and will be no 32 but dont shoot the messenger

give-go said:
like said before i dont want to be a itk but was told yesterday that tevez will sign over the w.e. and will be no 32 but dont shoot the messenger

*bang*

give-go said:
how reliable is your source of info mate?

give-go said:

this would be perfect - it would shut everybody up includinmg the media and other fans who say we can't attract the top players and it would help influence Et'o, Lescott etc - but this waiting is killing me!!

give-go said:
all i can say works at the club

How senior a position? (high / medium / low)

I'm not going to guess who it is - just want to know how close to the action they are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.