Tevez [Merged]

DontLookBackInAnger said:
i8therags said:
Bluemoon115 said:
i8therags said:
This doesn;t sound good.A large black cloud has just drifted over my head.someone please give me some better news to make it go away.We;re doomed I tell ya doomed doooomed.

Craig Bellamy should be fit for the start of the season. Is that good enough?
for 1 or 2 games then ,we;re doooomed doooomed.
If we go into the season with the view that Bellamy will give us more than 20 to 25 games and 8 to 10 goals in the season then we are being foolishly optimistic.
bellamy i'm affraid can only be looked upon as a squad 2nd option a good one at that,if he was in first team action week in week out we would lose him to injury

disagreement in how the transfer fee should be paid, is the reason why the transfer is stalling.

same source that told me about lucio, so should be something in it...

iI think Tevez is in the bag its just the legal complexity of it all, keep calm all will be good in the end .
Its a legal minefield which will take time,CTID

yep looks promising

"And the confident Blues will continue to work with Joorabchian and Tevez's agent Adrian Ruocco in a bid to get the deal done before the club fly to South Africa next Wednesday for the Vodacom Challenge pre-season tournament."

What worries me with the MEN article is the Premier League Spokesman's quote:

"There was a third-party issue, and whoever buys him now will have to buy out that third-party interest."

Does this mean that he has not even agreed a deal? or literally that they would not be allowed to say if he had?

mcfc28 said:
What worries me with the MEN article is the Premier League Spokesman's quote:

"There was a third-party issue, and whoever buys him now will have to buy out that third-party interest."

Does this mean that he has not even agreed a deal? or literally that they would not be allowed to say if he had?
I would have thought that the Premier League spokesman would have to word it like that, if he had said a club's name that would imply that it only involved this one deal.

Its obvious. Tevez is going to happen its just sorting out the paperwork due to his ownershipp issues.

Eto Meeh...... never saw that one comming off he can sign a pre contract in 6 months maybe we get him then.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.