Tevez [Merged]

mcfc28 said:
What worries me with the MEN article is the Premier League Spokesman's quote:

"There was a third-party issue, and whoever buys him now will have to buy out that third-party interest."

Does this mean that he has not even agreed a deal? or literally that they would not be allowed to say if he had?

Stop worrying. The third party is MSI. The FA have clearly stated that players must be owned by their clubs. This is why MSI are screwing the best deal they can get out of City. They will not have any involvement with Tevez after his transfer.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
mcfc28 said:
What worries me with the MEN article is the Premier League Spokesman's quote:

"There was a third-party issue, and whoever buys him now will have to buy out that third-party interest."

Does this mean that he has not even agreed a deal? or literally that they would not be allowed to say if he had?
I would have thought that the Premier League spokesman would have to word it like that, if he had said a club's name that would imply that it only involved this one deal.

Nothing new or worring about that is there? Didn't we know all that anyway? Cook and co must know everything there is to know by now.

Ajay said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Bunk said:
Ajay - Why won't Tevez publically state his intention to join City? In your personal opinion.

there are so many reasons why, he wont and can't.

he cant purely on legal grounds

Could you elaborate a little? Why can he not say "My intention is tojoin Manchester City" ? As far as I was aware he became a free agent on the 1st July. Diego told the world he fully intended to join Juventus, he did this before the UEFA Cup final whilst still officially contracted to Werder Bremen.

hello said:
Bunk said:
Ajay said:
Dont dislike Tevez, dislike his agent and his lawyers!

Who Tevez chose to employ.

Actually its Tevez who is employed by them.

Bullshit. Kia is Tevez' boss? Tevez had no choice in who he signed his economic playing writes to? Is that what you're honestly trying to tell me?

Bunk said:
Ajay said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Bunk said:
Ajay - Why won't Tevez publically state his intention to join City? In your personal opinion.

Could you elaborate a little? Why can he not say "My intention is tojoin Manchester City" ? As far as I was aware he became a free agent on the 1st July. Diego told the world he fully intended to join Juventus, he did this before the UEFA Cup final whilst still officially contracted to Werder Bremen.

Yeah exactly.

If his contract ran out on 30th June is he on say "unpaid leave" or "between jobs"

What if he falls over on his face (again!) or worse still breaks a leg!

Bit of a risk isnt it not being contracted!

Bunk said:
hello said:
Bunk said:
Ajay said:
Dont dislike Tevez, dislike his agent and his lawyers!

Who Tevez chose to employ.

Actually its Tevez who is employed by them.

Bullshit. Kia is Tevez' boss? Tevez had no choice in who he signed his economic playing writes to? Is that what you're honestly trying to tell me?
erm actually im not sure but i think he didnt, becasue kia took controll of tevez when he owned boca juniers (?) and when he left he automatically gained his rights. *ithink.*

Bunk said:
Ajay said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Bunk said:

why would city have to pay £25-30M for a player, if he is a free agent? tevez is still under contract with msi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.