Tevez [Merged]

The Doctor said:
BTW : superb ending to today's Tour de France stage entering the Pyrenees (Awesome scenery !) Contador has well and truly thrown down the gauntlet to Armstrong .

How will the Astana management react??

Who is team leader on the road now ?? (Contador JUST ahead of Armstrong in the GC).

All this is happening out there in sportsland whilst many BMs spent the day locked away in their bedrooms with a PC like teenage Goths

FFS people , get a life !!!

How about the sensational ride by Bradley Wiggins! Armstrong is to be applauded at age 37!
Consensus of most of the media is Tevez to be unveiled on Tuesday!

One Love, One Life, One City, .... so get on yer bike loser ;)

Trigger said:
The Doctor said:
BTW : superb ending to today's Tour de France stage entering the Pyrenees (Awesome scenery !) Contador has well and truly thrown down the gauntlet to Armstrong .

How will the Astana management react??

Who is team leader on the road now ?? (Contador JUST ahead of Armstrong in the GC).

All this is happening out there in sportsland whilst many BMs spent the day locked away in their bedrooms with a PC like teenage Goths

FFS people , get a life !!!

How about the sensational ride by Bradley Wiggins! Armstrong is to be applauded at age 37!
Consensus of most of the media is Tevez to be unveiled on Tuesday!

One Love, One Life, One City, .... so get on yer bike loser ;)

Worst day off you could ever have picked mate, lol.

nobody buy the star today is really depressing, says the tevez deal is on the brink of collapse, is holding out for chelsea, or even utd could go back in for him, which i cant see after calling fergie president of england, and woolnough having a right go over john terry saying to join city would be ridiclous. talksport having a pop also on the sports news saying city have failed to land a big player again.

bookiesgirl said:
nobody buy the star today is really depressing, says the tevez deal is on the brink of collapse, is holding out for chelsea, or even utd could go back in for him, which i cant see after calling fergie president of england, and woolnough having a right go over john terry saying to join city would be ridiclous. talksport having a pop also on the sports news saying city have failed to land a big player again.

Don't worry that will all change when we announce the next signing.

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
bookiesgirl said:

who's the next signing URG?

mancity dan said:
bookiesgirl said:

Ha ha ha...it would be guesswork on my part...so I'm going to have to answer honestly...I don't know.

mancity dan said:
bookiesgirl said:

Ha ha ha...it would be guesswork on my part...so I'm going to have to answer honestly...I don't know.

Just a thought on the SM123 thread - concerned that some will use this Etoo pull out to say - see the info was crap etc - saw something along those lines on another CITY forum to which I replied:

"................That said I think you 2 are picking the wrong example here - the fact that we have pulled out of Etoo late on a Friday does not in any way prove the 'supposed' ITK comments by that SM bloke wrong - if anything it proves them

When the things were posted even Gary Cook (who must be ITK) would have said we are in for Etoo - things are looking good etc - it is only the change to our position over the last couple of days that has stopped this.

If I am doing a big business deal and I have it fully negotiated and my contacts in the buyer have told me it is a done deal - I would state that it is a done deal (well obviously not to my company who I would be negotiating with on bonus but you get the point) - but often some last minute hiccough comes out of the blue - does not mean my confidence level was wrong previously - stuff happens.

It is clear that we were in for him and Barca wanted to sell - so the information / opinion was sound at the time it was given /posted..............."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.