Tevez [Merged]

Vitek said:
squirtyflower said:
Vitek said:
if we dont sign him next week we dont sign him at all..believe me...
And why should we believe you?
Is this based on fact or your opinion?

just wait and you will see...

superb! just what this thread needs - more entirely unsubstantiated claims - quality! this should add another 10 pages... ;)

Hi Guys,

Not sure if anyone has posted this, far too many pages to go through!!

But IMO, we pull out of a deal to sign 1 forward and let another forward leave on a 12 month loan deal, surely this means we have completed the signing of A forward ( Tevez ) if we are allowing Jo to go out on loan and we have pulled out of the Eto'o deal.

I cant see how or why we would have allowed this to happen if we had not got a replacement for Jo, and how better to settle the dust on the Eto'o deal than unveiling Tevez?

mcfckb said:
Hi Guys,

Not sure if anyone has posted this, far too many pages to go through!!

But IMO, we pull out of a deal to sign 1 forward and let another forward leave on a 12 month loan deal, surely this means we have completed the signing of A forward ( Tevez ) if we are allowing Jo to go out on loan and we have pulled out of the Eto'o deal.

I cant see how or why we would have allowed this to happen if we had not got a replacement for Jo, and how better to settle the dust on the Eto'o deal than unveiling Tevez?

yeah i agrre , ireckon weve got someone line up , possibly hunterlarr as yesterday real madrid accpeted an offer from an unamed club for him rumours say it was stuggart and not confirmed i have a felling could if been us prob just a conisidence that an "unamed" club now in talks with hunterlaar and wee pull out of eto deal a few hours later ....

lewisMCFC said:
morning evry1 is it true about tevez signing after robinho gets married?

yes he wouldnt sign before rob got married as teves said he was "a bit suspect", guess he must believe that if he marries he`s batting for the home side

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.