Tevez [Merged]

Would you rotate Tevez with Santa Cruz, as opposed to him taking Sweep's berth? This in light of the Eto'o failure, obviously. Ushited did better the season prior to last, with a deep-lying Tevez/Rooney/Ronaldo trio. The pace and skill of Robinho/Tevez/Sweep would do well on the counter. I think.

At home against certain teams I would only play one defensive holding midfield player allowing for a front three RSC Tevez and Robbie with a midfield trio of SWP Ireland and SWP, Kompany moving into defence. Away at the likes of top four I would play RSC up front on his own with a midfield five of Ireland, Barry, De Jong Kompany and Tevez. If we needed to score you can then bring on Robbie, SWP, Bellamy.

MonsallBlue said:
http://www.carlitostevez.com.ar/eng/index.php

that is official site, think its even more late than SSN !!!

It used to have loads of united stuff on it,i checked it a few weeks ago and it was all united links and him in united shirts.

Just shows how much hes fell out with them that hes got west ham stuff but not the rags

front 3 of tevez, rsc and robinho is most likely. MH f'ing loves rsc so I can't see him on the bench.

The article on the Tevez site is a media link via Google Ads which is governed by google so I wouldnt read too much into it

Chorleyblue said:
The article on the Tevez site is a media link via Google Ads which is governed by google so I wouldnt read too much into it

I wouldnt believe anything it says as its not his official site, the link I put on is official

I still think he'll sign for us but i'm not basing that on the fact he's enrolled his child in a North West school, it's not exactly difficult to change to another school.

Rammyblues said:
At home against certain teams I would only play one defensive holding midfield player allowing for a front three RSC Tevez and Robbie with a midfield trio of SWP Ireland and SWP, Kompany moving into defence. Away at the likes of top four I would play RSC up front on his own with a midfield five of Ireland, Barry, De Jong Kompany and Tevez. If we needed to score you can then bring on Robbie, SWP, Bellamy.

Would'nt be suprised if Sweep is a bit knackered after playing as virtually a one man midfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.