Tevez [Merged]

blueandy1mac said:
Rammyblues said:
At home against certain teams I would only play one defensive holding midfield player allowing for a front three RSC Tevez and Robbie with a midfield trio of SWP Ireland and SWP, Kompany moving into defence. Away at the likes of top four I would play RSC up front on his own with a midfield five of Ireland, Barry, De Jong Kompany and Tevez. If we needed to score you can then bring on Robbie, SWP, Bellamy.

Would'nt be suprised if Sweep is a bit knackered after playing as virtually a one man midfield.

Must have made some advances in cloning that I haven't heard about.

bluemanc said:
Carlos Tevez is having to wait before he can sign for a new club as the F.A. ensure there is no trace of third party ownership
Nice to see the fa dotting the i's & crossing the t's as usual......you can't accuse our fa of being incompetent, can you.
Surely Kia could just show them his big bag of money from the Sheikh?

TaylorWill07 said:
given

richards
onouha
kompany
bridge

dejong
ireland barry
tevez robinho
rsc

simple.

Good midfielders/forwards but still weak at the back, we really need to strengthen our defence.

Afternoon All,

Just seen this attachment on the <a class="postlink" href="http://www.football-rumours.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.football-rumours.co.uk</a> site, and wanted to know if anyone can confirm the Monday afternoon press conference.

"Tevez to sign for Man city on Monday afternoon,press conference has been called,Lescott also to sign by Wednesday of next week,Eto'o a non starter
Imminent exits include
Schmeichel(Sheff utd)
Evans(Cardiff)
Benjani(Stoke)
Tel Ben Haim(Wolves)"

Can I just thank all off you for keeping me sane at this time, live a long way away in Devon & am a Blue Moon Transfer forum Junkie. My best mate comes from Cheadle Hume & I can now see where his sense of humour comes from!!!!! Fingers crossed some of these big names start coming off soon, but have supported City to long now not to believe it until they are shown holding the shirt next to MH.

ChoppyBlue said:
Afternoon All,

Just seen this attachment on the <a class="postlink" href="http://www.football-rumours.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.football-rumours.co.uk</a> site, and wanted to know if anyone can confirm the Monday afternoon press conference.

"Tevez to sign for Man city on Monday afternoon,press conference has been called,Lescott also to sign by Wednesday of next week,Eto'o a non starter
Imminent exits include
Schmeichel(Sheff utd)
Evans(Cardiff)
Benjani(Stoke)
Tel Ben Haim(Wolves)"

Can I just thank all off you for keeping me sane at this time, live a long way away in Devon & am a Blue Moon Transfer forum Junkie. My best mate comes from Cheadle Hume & I can now see where his sense of humour comes from!!!!! Fingers crossed some of these big names start coming off soon, but have supported City to long now not to believe it until they are shown holding the shirt next to MH.
cant confirm anythig fella but the paragraph above the press confrence states we like bendtner from arsenal. . . . . . yikes

Lomas has a lob on said:
ChoppyBlue said:
Afternoon All,

Just seen this attachment on the <a class="postlink" href="http://www.football-rumours.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.football-rumours.co.uk</a> site, and wanted to know if anyone can confirm the Monday afternoon press conference.

Imminent exits include
Schmeichel(Sheff utd)
Evans(Cardiff)
Benjani(Stoke)
Tel Ben Haim(Wolves)"

cant confirm anythig fella but the paragraph above the press confrence states we like bendtner from arsenal. . . . . . yikes

Lol. I know but you have to sort out the stuff that you want to believe from the stuff that your nightmares are made off.

bluemoon32 said:
TaylorWill07 said:
given

richards
onouha
kompany
bridge

dejong
ireland barry
tevez robinho
rsc

simple.

Good midfielders/forwards but still weak at the back, we really need to strengthen our defence.
weaker teams:

------------------Given-----------------

Zabaleta-Richards-Kompany-Bridge (If we dont get any defenders, wich we will ofcourse)

------------------Barry-----------------
SWP---------Ireland--------Robinho

-----------------Tevez----------------- (If we even get Tevez!)
------------------RSC------------------ (Or someone else?...Maybe?)

stronger teams:
------------------Given-----------------

Zabaleta-Richards-Kompany-Bridge (If we dont get any defenders, wich we will ofcourse)

-----------Ireland--Barry----------- (Probobly not, but Ireland and Barry are good tacklers, and I want to keep SWP in there)
-----------------Robinho-----------------
SWP-------------------------Tevez (If we even get Tevez!)

------------------RSC------------------ (Or someone else?...Maybe?)

Oh and I knever knew Richards had swine flu, Has anyone got any details?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.