Tevez [Merged]

keemcfc said:
ono said:
http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/sport/City-set-to-miss-out.5450830.jp

Says we're going to miss out on Tevez. It actually really does.
no, the title says that, almost all the rest of the article says we will get him soon.

ps. does anyone know whats going on with richards swine flu?
he had it and wasn't aloud to fly home from his holiday in cyprus but its cleared up now and he's ok so is expected home soon

keemcfc said:
ono said:

no, the title says that, almost all the rest of the article says we will get him soon.

If he has a publicist then ow come he said he feared 'alcohol poisoning'.
We all know they go on the piss but why tell the papers?

Anyroad swine flu will eventually sweep the country , it's inevitable , it's basically mathmatics.Brace yourselves bluemooners

ono said:
keemcfc said:
ono said:

I know, that was my point - it makes no sense lol.

Unless Hartlepool.mail.co.uk have inside scoops on everything!
They copied two different rumours from the BBC transfer rumours page word for word. They have no extra info, just copied what two different papers said about the story.

ono said:

It totally contradicts itself............garbage!

I think he will sign on 13th wearing no 32

So therefore I think we will be on page 1332 when it get announced.

Just a guess

I spoke to a United fan today and asked him what he thought of Tevez coming to the blue half of Manchester. I asked him what we would be getting in Carlos if he joined us. He said that the problem is that he fades during ninety minutes and it's frustrating that you know that if he came off a bench then he'd inject some energy and could potentially turn the game on its head.

He laid tribute to the player though and said that when you need an important goal then you can bet your mortgage on who will have got it if it comes. He said he's an explosive striker and he's a winner. He actually sounded a bit gutted that he left the rags.

But he said that he won't go to Chelsea because he'd swap bench for bench and he'd be gaurunteed first team football at City, unless of course we signed Samuel Eto'o and then it'd get interesting.

Just what a United fan thought when I spoke to him today....

Damocles said:
nhsuperstar said:
totally agree. Ned gonna be one hell of a player

He was immense in the Euro U-21 competition as well as the back end of last season. We've got a real prospect on our hands here, him and Mancienne together are the future of England's centre back.

Except that slightly unnerving back pass to Joe Hart... I was less nervous watching the penalties! Still Nedum has been a bloody revelation, sometime difficult to get excited about defensive players but I think he'll be with us for a long time to come, well hopefully!

dayvo said:
Damocles said:
nhsuperstar said:
totally agree. Ned gonna be one hell of a player

He was immense in the Euro U-21 competition as well as the back end of last season. We've got a real prospect on our hands here, him and Mancienne together are the future of England's centre back.

Except that slightly unnerving back pass to Joe Hart... I was less nervous watching the penalties! Still Nedum has been a bloody revelation, sometime difficult to get excited about defensive players but I think he'll be with us for a long time to come, well hopefully!

He's great is Ned. And a proper blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.