Tevez [Merged]

bluemonkey71 said:
I think Tevez is the key to all our signings.

If we do sign him then I think we may have chance with Etoo etc.

If not then he'll take the RSC route.

If we sign Eto'o, Villa, Pato, Tevez, Messi, Aguero etc etc so they can all have a wonderful dwarves tea party, MH will still be looking for a Santa Cruz type player for the simple reason that we need one as we don't have a big striker anywhere at the club & every top club in the PL does, so they all have an advantage over us.

Signing RSC doesn't preclude signing an Eto'o or a Villa. Wage demands, attitude etc etc etc may do.

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
C_T_I_D said:
(Puts my £50.00 back away)

I do not think Mr. Tevez is going to sign for us for the following reasons:

- Already adored by the fans at swamp, why would he want to upset them?
- Money could be a factor but he'd still be on a good wage there.
- The chance to win things in the short-term where as it'd be the long-term at ours.

I just do not see him wanting to ruffle the sort of feathers it would and cause that much controversy. I don't think he's that sort of player and he has already expressed his love for the libary members! (rag tourists @ the swamp)

You're cluthcing at straws I think mate. Happyblue on bluevibe (who is definitely ITK and has a great track record) says that the Rags have made an offer but they want to pay on drip. He said it's not done but is very likely and expects an announcement tomorrow. I understand you wanting to keep hold of your £50 but you need to comment on facts rather than just a blind hunch. The fact is that Tevez will most likely be playing for us next year.

It's for all those reasons that CTID states that if we pull this one off what a fooking statement off intent.

im not gettin hard untill its officially done and dusted and announced by city and skysports news. im starting to worry about tevez, its a step down for him in terms of club level, but he is weighing up the future and what is best worthy for him, i hope to lord jesus christ and mary that he comes. but im not gettin excited again now, i always end up dissapointed!

Forzacitizens said:
does is it effect the announcement of the deal if he is still on loan at the rags till june the 30th?

I am sure i have seen somebody say it was June 10th???

Forzacitizens said:
does is it effect the announcement of the deal if he is still on loan at the rags till june the 30th?

I am sure i have seen somebody say it was June 10th???

tonethestone said:
damn it im trying not to get excited but i am again now.

FFS, this is like February, only longer. I am sick of it already. Can't endure ten pissing weeks of it.

Not a WUM

Tevez HAS agreed to become a City Player and this will be confirmed in the near future!
He (Tevez) wants to solely concentrate on Argentina at this moment in time!
City also want to maximize the impact of the signing!
We cannot do that whilst he is in South America!

The only worrying part is he has only signed a contract of INTENT!

Trust me on this - My source is very reliable and has been at City pre Swales
and has relatives in Failsworth! You will ALL know him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.