Tevez [Merged]

Blue4ever85 said:
Shaw86 said:
Blue4ever85 said:
To be completely honest, I did'nt really rate him a couple of months back.

His first touch is like SWP's - piss poor & his finishing 80% of the time is complete wank.

However, there's something about him, that makes me really want him at City (clearly not his looks PMSL).

United want him, other big teams want him, he's a world star (some may suggest otherwise, but IMO he is) and his workrate is second to none and I see him up there with Bellemy and I see success.

Fuck RSC, I want Bellamy to be given a proper chance because of how he played since he's been with us before his injury.

Bellamy and Tevez up front would be funny to watch the opposition would be hounded all game. Could be a good strike partnership.

Would be epic. The opposition defence would be stressed and fucking up regularly :D
Only thing is we still need a proven goal scorer.

(Puts my £50.00 back away)

I do not think Mr. Tevez is going to sign for us for the following reasons:

- Already adored by the fans at swamp, why would he want to upset them?
- Money could be a factor but he'd still be on a good wage there.
- The chance to win things in the short-term where as it'd be the long-term at ours.

I just do not see him wanting to ruffle the sort of feathers it would and cause that much controversy. I don't think he's that sort of player and he has already expressed his love for the libary members! (rag tourists @ the swamp)

Simon Le Tom said:
Can someone please summarise the last 32 pages...or is it all shit?

It's all speculation as to whether or not he'll come and people saying whether or not they want him and discussing the odds on him going to either us or the rags with the odds mostly favouring us.

Will that do you?

If he signed for city it would mean more money to kia so i think he will try and talk tevez round to signing for us. Plus the way tevez reacted towards the rags at the end of the season do you think he would want to go back.

C_T_I_D said:

- The chance to win things in the short-term where as it'd be the long-term at ours.

I just do not see him wanting to ruffle the sort of feathers it would and cause that much controversy. I don't think he's that sort of player and he has already expressed his love for the libary members! (rag tourists @ the swamp)
Spot on m8 .tbh i think there using us and i aint that bothered about him

C_T_I_D said:
Simon Le Tom said:
Can someone please summarise the last 32 pages...or is it all shit?

It's all speculation as to whether or not he'll come and people saying whether or not they want him and discussing the odds on him going to either us or the rags with the odds mostly favouring us.

Will that do you?

Yep.

Jorabchin, works with City quite a lot, I think he brokered a lot of Sven's buys.

I do think Tevez will end up at United, BUT it makes no sense for KJ to fuck City over, for an extra couple of Million, IF it smashes his working relationship with the club on future deals.

I think City would drop him like a stone if he'd started leaking things to talkshite (who are part of the Murdoch empire - so why wasnt it all over sky???)

C_T_I_D said:

Yes and KAKA said he loved milan and wanted to end his career there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.