Tevez [Merged]

C_T_I_D said:
(Puts my £50.00 back away)

I do not think Mr. Tevez is going to sign for us for the following reasons:

- Already adored by the fans at swamp, why would he want to upset them?
- Money could be a factor but he'd still be on a good wage there.
- The chance to win things in the short-term where as it'd be the long-term at ours.

I just do not see him wanting to ruffle the sort of feathers it would and cause that much controversy. I don't think he's that sort of player and he has already expressed his love for the libary members! (rag tourists @ the swamp)

You're cluthcing at straws I think mate. Happyblue on bluevibe (who is definitely ITK and has a great track record) says that the Rags have made an offer but they want to pay on drip. He said it's not done but is very likely and expects an announcement tomorrow. I understand you wanting to keep hold of your £50 but you need to comment on facts rather than just a blind hunch. The fact is that Tevez will most likely be playing for us next year.

I'm really undecided as to the outcome with this Tevez saga, certain media sources have us believe carlos is in the bag but over the last day or so rumours that he will say with the rags have dented my confidence.

I would not be suprised if tomorrow kia comes out and says after a lot of negotiations Carlos Tevez his delighted to agree a permanent transfer to the scum. Then a load of bollocks regarding us and carlos never wanted to leave blah blah!

Hope to god i'm wrong but i dont trust them swamp donkeys nor do i trust kia.

I think Tevez is the key to all our signings.

If we do sign him then I think we may have chance with Etoo etc.

If not then he'll take the RSC route.

Ok. I'm not ITK so please dont for a minute think I am.

I am however a Twitter user and the MCFC OS team have an account on there as well. They broke the BArry story first before SSN, Setanta or the OS. After days of no tweets at all theyhave just posted this:

"To all our Twitterati who are after transfer news, keep an eye on our feed for the official word first".

Make of this what you will but it seems to me like a hint of some impending news. On who we dont know but could be the Tevez transfer. I've replied asking them if there is impending news so will keep you updated.

Cheers
Chris

EastStandBlue said:

I am however a Twitter user and the MCFC OS team have an account on there as well. They broke the BArry story first before SSN, Setanta or the OS. After days of no tweets at all theyhave just posted this:

"To all our Twitterati who are after transfer news, keep an eye on our feed for the official word first".

Make of this what you will but it seems to me like a hint of some impending news. On who we dont know but could be the Tevez transfer. I've replied asking them if there is impending news so will keep you updated.

Cheers
Chris

Damn! Just beat me to it! Yeah, I'd say that's a little tip-off right there.

EastStandBlue said:

Cheers
Chris

Whats there Twitter Username mate? I might just add them ;-)

The Fixer said:
I'm really undecided as to the outcome with this Tevez saga, certain media sources have us believe carlos is in the bag but over the last day or so rumours that he will say with the rags have dented my confidence.

I would not be suprised if tomorrow kia comes out and says after a lot of negotiations Carlos Tevez his delighted to agree a permanent transfer to the scum. Then a load of bollocks regarding us and carlos never wanted to leave blah blah!

Hope to god i'm wrong but i dont trust them swamp donkeys nor do i trust kia.

the only thing i trust about Kia is that he is a greedy little bastard and a complete slimer

so that being said, i see it as something going in our favour, more money to him, up front payment etc etc

but again, like you, i am not feeling confident about it, because its us, just hope we get him signed up but if not, there will be someone else

singing stand blue said:
EastStandBlue said:

Cheers
Chris

Whats there Twitter Username mate? I might just add them ;-)
@MCFC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.