Tevez [Merged]

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.francefootball.fr/FF/breves2009/20090713_000600_tevez-aurait-signe-a-man-city.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.francefootball.fr/FF/breves2 ... -city.html</a>

Selon les medias britanniques, l'attaquant argentin Carlos Tevez aurait signé, à son retour de vacances, dimanche soir, un contrat de cinq ans avec Manchester City. Il aurait auparavant repoussé une offre de Chelsea, et toucherait un salaire hebdomadaire de 150 000 livres, soit environ 175 000 euros, avec les Citizens

Sorry have just got back online
There is a masive and yes I mean massive security operation at COMS tomorrow (think there is more than one player involved)
Cookie has called in no less than 4 security firms and a fleet of six limo's

Don't know anymore than that only that the brief is at 07:30 in the morning and the firms have been booked for the day.

kinky's underpants said:
There is a masive and yes I mean massive security operation at COMS tomorrow (think there is more than one player involved)

Don't know anymore than that only that the brief is at 07:30 in the morning and the firms have been booked for the day.
well the general feeling in the press is tevez is gonna be having a medical tomorrow and announced on tuesday .. who else could we be after that would need security surrounding the place ..

where did you hear this kinky ??

SosaFC said:
kinky's underpants said:

well the general feeling in the press is tevez is gonna be having a medical tomorrow and announced on tuesday .. who else could we be after that would need security surrounding the place ..

Well 2 of the cars are mine. have a business contact who advises City on security issues, usually on matchday security though, not usually involved in anything like this. This is more like the method that the scum use......... there will be plenty of red herrings tomorrow with cars showing up at hotels and airports. Have done this kind of decoy work for the reds on many occasions.

kinky's underpants said:

Ù‹Source?

kinky's underpants said:
SosaFC said:
kinky's underpants said:

Well 2 of the cars are mine.

could be our illustrious owner is coming to town ..

kinky's underpants said:

I sad as I am going to be to not see this thread reach 2000 pages, ill be happy none-the-less,

also cant wait to see how many members and guests are online tomorrow night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.