Tevez [Merged]

kinky's underpants said:
Sorry have just got back online
There is a masive and yes I mean massive security operation at COMS tomorrow (think there is more than one player involved)
Cookie has called in no less than 4 security firms and a fleet of six limo's

Don't know anymore than that only that the brief is at 07:30 in the morning and the firms have been booked for the day.

I'm sure a couple of those will be decoy cars, the new top brass at the club want to keep the identity of all our targets secret for as long as they can.

kinky are the cars going to be at the coms and taking people or persons away or are you picking someone up from somewhere and bringing them to the ground ..??

If I was Cooke I'd go way overboard and have choppers and jets circling COMS. The hilarity of it all would be worth the money :-)

unlikelyfan19 said:
kinky's underpants said:
There is a masive and yes I mean massive security operation at COMS tomorrow (think there is more than one player involved)

Don't know anymore than that only that the brief is at 07:30 in the morning and the firms have been booked for the day.

I sad as I am going to be to not see this thread reach 2000 pages, ill be happy none-the-less,

also cant wait to see how many members and guests are online tomorrow night

I'm working 2pm till 10pm tomorrow....look's like i might have to sneak into the office a few times!!

Purely on work related matters......obviously ;)

Solihull Samba Boys said:
kinky's underpants said:

I'm sure a couple of those will be decoy cars, the new top brass at the club want to keep the identity of all our targets secret for as long as they can.

At least 4 decoy cars and there will be plenty of false alerts (been here before for the rags) makes for an interesting day though.

kinky's underpants said:
Solihull Samba Boys said:
kinky's underpants said:

At least 4 decoy cars and there will be plenty of false alerts (been here before for the rags) makes for an interesting day though.

True enough. My IT source is back in the country now so hopefully he'll get me some news as it happens tomorrow.

kinky's underpants said:

Maybe the Sheik is paying a visit although I would have though that would have been like state visit. But 6 limos seems a bit extreme for a couple of players

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.