Tevez [Merged]

SosaFC said:
kinky are the cars going to be at the coms and taking people or persons away or are you picking someone up from somewhere and bringing them to the ground ..??

Even if I knew I couldn't tell you (I will not know until the brief tom)

Oh let you into a little secret though. The medical took place a week ago at the Bridge clinic in London. If there is a medical tom it will be for the cameras only.

kinky's underpants said:
SosaFC said:
kinky are the cars going to be at the coms and taking people or persons away or are you picking someone up from somewhere and bringing them to the ground ..??

Oh let you into a little secret though. The medical took place a week ago at the Bridge clinic in London. If there is a medical tom it will be for the cameras only.

geeze we are being a bit sneaky, i love it

kinky's underpants said:
SosaFC said:

can't be tevez or terry then as they were away on holiday weren't they ?

Bridge Clinic aint that where all Chelsea signings do there Medicals it must be a Chelsea player can't see it being John Terry tho Ashley or Joe Cole anyone?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.