Tevez [Merged]

THEBLUEDONKEY said:
Just see nthis comment left by a rag on sky sports page regarding Tevez deal being done today ..would any blue ever think of posting this defo the last line if very telling .. they are shitting it and i love it ..viva la blue revolution

Matthew Weeden (Manchester United fan) says...
Tevez is a fantastic player im a utd fan, but dont blame him for not signing with us i wouldnt too!! i dont think we will even be rivalling the top few this year i think man city will be the suprise package for the season. I think they have a chance for a crack at the league with the players they are bringing in. its funny how things could change, im actually thinking about swapping my aliegencies! fergie needs to get it sorted!

Posted 13:19 13th July 2009

One of us i suspect ;)

THEBLUEDONKEY said:
Just see nthis comment left by a rag on sky sports page regarding Tevez deal being done today ..would any blue ever think of posting this defo the last line if very telling .. they are shitting it and i love it ..viva la blue revolution

Tevez is a fantastic player im a utd fan, but dont blame him for not signing with us i wouldnt too!! i dont think we will even be rivalling the top few this year i think man city will be the suprise package for the season. I think they have a chance for a crack at the league with the players they are bringing in. its funny how things could change, im actually thinking about swapping my aliegencies! fergie needs to get it sorted!

cnut

THEBLUEDONKEY said:

A Blue on a WUM.

Was anybody watching SSN just there?

Bacon Face just said:
He offered Tevez a contract in January and Tevez never got back to him.
He text him a couple of times and Tevez did'nt get back to him.
He rang him a few times and Tevez did'nt get back to him.

Taggart reckons a deal was done in January to go elsewhere. Haha

THEBLUEDONKEY said:

ha-aha-aha-ha. Sounds like a WUM but it's funny either way.

SWPISHOME said:

Bacon Face just said:

fergie displays lack of class in paranoid rant SHOCKER

THEBLUEDONKEY said:

Fuck me,if that quote is true,it really does sum up those sad red wankers in one paragraph.With fans like that they dont need any enemies thats for sure,except, where would be the fun in that !

SWPISHOME said:

Bacon Face just said:

Maybe he should have tried just going over and saying hello at training.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.