Tevez [Merged]

LOL, gotta love the fucking rags. From SSN:

'
Matthew Weeden (Manchester United fan) says...

Tevez is a fantastic player im a utd fan, but dont blame him for not signing with us i wouldnt too!! i dont think we will even be rivalling the top few this year i think man city will be the suprise package for the season. I think they have a chance for a crack at the league with the players they are bringing in. its funny how things could change, im actually thinking about swapping my aliegencies! fergie needs to get it sorted!

Posted 13:19 13th July 2009
'

Christien said:
LOL, gotta love the fucking rags:

'
Matthew Weeden (Manchester United fan) says...

Tevez is a fantastic player im a utd fan, but dont blame him for not signing with us i wouldnt too!! i dont think we will even be rivalling the top few this year i think man city will be the suprise package for the season. I think they have a chance for a crack at the league with the players they are bringing in. its funny how things could change, im actually thinking about swapping my aliegencies! fergie needs to get it sorted!

Posted 13:19 13th July 2009
'

I hope that's a blue taking the piss, otherwise I can feel myself about to vomit...

So just to confirm that the general belief is that Carlos Tevez will be announced as a Manchester City player tommorow? If so that's me shelling out £50.00!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.