Tevez [Merged]

Jnr Kisby said:
SWPISHOME said:
Was anybody watching SSN just there?

Bacon Face just said:
He offered Tevez a contract in January and Tevez never got back to him.
He text him a couple of times and Tevez did'nt get back to him.
He rang him a few times and Tevez did'nt get back to him.

Taggart reckons a deal was done in January to go elsewhere. Haha

I was gonna offer him a contract, but I got high
I was gonna send Tevez a text, but then I got high
I nearly rang him, a few times, but I dont know why... hey hey
Because I got high, because I got high, Because I got hiiiiiggghhhh
lol

Rammyblues said:
Brian Swanson seemed to indicate wouldn't happen tomorrow but could take a lot longer.

Milan - Wrong Building. Enough said.

I'd believe all the newspapers coming together with this general conclusion and the ITK's on here basically saying he had a medical today and was due to sign tommorow.

Swanson chats shit and he's a fat pig nosed twat to boot.

Rammyblues said:
Brian Swanson seemed to indicate wouldn't happen tomorrow but could take a lot longer.
shit,not great news this.its taking forever.now I;m thinking he;s stalling,hope I;m wrong.

C_T_I_D said:
Rammyblues said:

Milan - Wrong Building. Enough said.

I'd believe all the newspapers coming together with this general conclusion and the ITK's on here basically saying he had a medical today and was due to sign tommorow.

Swanson chats shit and he's a fat pig nosed twat to boot.
Spot on

The FA have made Tevez write out "I will not participate in third party contracts" for every post that we make in this thread, hes up to about 10253th, we'd have signed him by now if we stopped spamming.

Swanson is so far out the loop it's unreal. Only what four hours ago he said we were in the earliest of negotiations with adebayor. Now he has the contract details. He knows absolutely fuck all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.