Tevez [Merged]

So what's occurring guys? Have been too busy to log in today and figured I'd be getting a nice surprise when I did this evening......Groundhog Day again???

bluemoon1078 said:
superblue91 said:
bluemoon1078 said:
SSN now 'understands he will sign within 48 hours'

god there fuckin quick on the uptake,,that what every other media outlet has bein sayin all day

Lol, 1/2 an hour ago swanson intimated it could take a while yet?????? the clueless cnut!

is that the same guy that was reporting that kaka was more or less a done deal,and strangely enough he was privey to all that contarct info 2,seriously they just pluck a figure out of the air,times it by 20 then divide it by 3,,fookin jokers

svennis pennis said:
Swanson is so far out the loop it's unreal. Only what four hours ago he said we were in the earliest of negotiations with adebayor. Now he has the contract details. He knows absolutely fuck all.

See what I mean? The guy is fucking clueless. The Kaka debacle should prove to anyone that he knows nothing. i was updating the forum on the latest by using various media outlets while that **** was sat outside the wrong building reporting stories about 4 hours after they had happened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.