Tevez [Merged]

MCFC-alan88 said:
moomba said:
tomhawley said:
a lot of the time i think people genuinely do get told this information, and it isnt them making it up, its just that its always 2nd hand information or even 3rd or 4th hand, id just leave it mate

To be honest I'd rather hear the 2nd, 3rd, 4th hand information, even the made up information.

adds a bit of entertainment to a mundane day, does it not?

it does yeah, and i agree, i find it funny,

but some people take it too far and give people endless shit about it, when people are genuine blues who are just trying to share information, it doesnt happen too often, but it happens

just needs everyone to take it in the same good humour and laugh it off rather than take it as gospel

tomhawley said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
moomba said:
tomhawley said:
a lot of the time i think people genuinely do get told this information, and it isnt them making it up, its just that its always 2nd hand information or even 3rd or 4th hand, id just leave it mate

To be honest I'd rather hear the 2nd, 3rd, 4th hand information, even the made up information.

adds a bit of entertainment to a mundane day, does it not?

it does yeah, and i agree, i find it funny,

but some people take it too far and give people endless shit about it, when people are genuine blues who are just trying to share information, it doesnt happen too often, but it happens

just needs everyone to take it in the same good humour and laugh it off rather than take it as gospel

Agreed, what I don't get is when people doubt a poster's sincerity, instead of just ignoring them it turns into a slanging match. To me it's quite straightforward, if you believe them ask them about it....if you don't, well there's no need to indulge them with more questioning....is there?

hi im new to all this, try and stay away from these sites normally, seems to be a bunch of twats argueing, however ive been reading most of the post for the last week and people on here seem to knwo or claim to knwo alot about tevez i would really liek to know whats going on with him, anyone care to clear this up and whats this about an anoucment tomorrow?

craigen said:
hi im new to all this, try and stay away from these sites normally, seems to be a bunch of twats argueing, however ive been reading most of the post for the last week and people on here seem to knwo or claim to knwo alot about tevez i would really liek to know whats going on with him, anyone care to clear this up and whats this about an anoucment tomorrow?

It's a press conference to announce Barry. It's highly unlikely anything will be said about Tevez, baring the inevitable questions.

MCFC-alan88 said:
craigen said:

It's a press conference to announce Barry. It's highly unlikely anything will be said about Tevez, baring the inevitable questions.

I wouldn't be suprised if the word 'Tevez' isn't even allowed to be mentioned by the journalists there.....they will no doubt ask how other deals are progressing to which Hughes will probably give a non commital answer to. Barry is a great signing and we should (if we're not already) be delighted it's happened so quickly. Sure the Press Conference will be good.

knwo about barry but wouldnt it nromally say press conference about barry and why would citys twitter page inform people to tune in, i dnt know what to think about tevez, of course i would love to see him at city but i have a bad feeling its all goan go tits up

Well, have a little patience and then watch the press conference. No one truly knows what will happen 100%.

fair point, as regards to barry, hes a great signing and no doubt will play well for us however dosent hughes and city seem to have this plan for a few years time to be challeging for the top spot and teh lieks of barry buy then might of become surplus, i just think we need to be getting younger talent early 20's to mid 20's, maybe jsut me though any thoughts?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.