Tevez [Merged]

craigen said:
knwo about barry but wouldnt it nromally say press conference about barry and why would citys twitter page inform people to tune in, i dnt know what to think about tevez, of course i would love to see him at city but i have a bad feeling its all goan go tits up

stop spelling know knwo .... its not funny and its not clever

dont know if its already been posted but we will find out tommorrow on two of the players we are beenig linked with . take this how you want but sommet will happen tommorrow ............good or bad who knows

sput the wonder pig said:
craigen said:
knwo about barry but wouldnt it nromally say press conference about barry and why would citys twitter page inform people to tune in, i dnt know what to think about tevez, of course i would love to see him at city but i have a bad feeling its all goan go tits up

I cant stand that either...

teh = THE
knwo = KNOW

FFS!!! it's simple isn't it!!!

stevenryals said:
craigen said:

teh = THE
knwo = KNOW

Pisses mea of two ;o)

I think we need to be patient. I don't believe Tevez has any intention of signing for the rags and as of now, even the MUEN appear to be conceding that he is highly likely to be a City player before the month is out.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
stevenryals said:
craigen said:

teh = THE
knwo = KNOW

Pisses mea of two ;o)

He has Dyslexia. Just so you all know, he isnt doing it on purpose. I asked about it on another thread and he said thats why....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.