Tevez [Merged]

For a guy we haven't signed yet this is a huge thread. Is there actually any real developments or is it still 'he will' 'he won't'?

i know what you mean, nobody from the club has actually confirmed we have bid or been in talks, its all speculation, all hughes has said is that when good players are available then we are in for them

now i think its safe to say that we have bid for him,

but wouldnt we all look like twats if he was asked the question tommorow and he just said, we have made no approach for Carlos Tevez....

it wont happen, but fuck me i would be like bishop brennan when father ted kicked him up the arse

If Tevez is still in doubt about which club to sign for Cookie should sit him down and get BlueMoon on his laptop for him, the response on here is pretty mental considering no one really knows when a decision will be announced about his future!

found kit symons number on the internet, he is aparantly a football agent now. any one reckon its worth a call to see if he knows anything????????????

city stew said:
dont know if its already been posted but we will find out tommorrow on two of the players we are beenig linked with . take this how you want but sommet will happen tommorrow ............good or bad who knows

If its at all possible could you try and be a bit more vague

Cheers

He is I think still under contract with the rags.If he gets injured during these internationals its my guess the the rags still have to pay his wage untill his contract is up.If[and I don;t want to jinx the fella,as I don;t like it to happen to anyone,even a rag]he gets a really bad football finnishing injury then we don;t buy him,simples.So his fitness test will be done after the game and he will sign for us once he pass;s.It took me all day to think of this,and I;ve now convinced myself enough, to chill out on Blue moon tonight.LOL

i think he's coming to city on these accounts

1, all quite which is a good sign
2, if there was only a limited chance of him coming which was getting smaller by the day i think city would pull the plug to save face
3, 3rd partys like the bookies etc seem to think so

the only thing i dont like is the silence from ot,i think thats a bad sign

Apologises if this has already been posted but it's interesting seeing reports that Ronaldo is having a medical tomorrow with Real. I think if he goes then United will definitely keep Tevez! And personally I think that's what the delay is all about. If Ronaldo goes I beleive they have given Tevez reassurances he will start the majority of prem matches, hence why he's waiting. On the plus side though he might get annoyed playing second fiddle and move to us.

Also I think Barca have played us with Eto'o. I think they always wanted a deal with Inter and raised Eto'o's profile and value so they could get a better swap deal for Ibra whats his face!

I hope we pull out a bid for Pato or Augero though. Either of them would be amazing!

if tevez was staying,wouldn,t he have confirmed this after meeting gill last week????????....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.