Tevez [Merged]

am i right in thinking that Kia is now longer holds the rights for Tevez (as he did while at Man U) but is just his personal advisor? basically have we actually brought him from his company or just loaned him again?

skybluecelt1990 said:
am i right in thinking that Kia is now longer holds the rights for Tevez (as he did while at Man U) but is just his personal advisor? basically have we actually brought him from his company or just loaned him again?

We've bought him outright don't worry but Kia will still act as Tevez's personal adviser/agent

C_T_I_D said:
tevezdeal_666x450_845538a.jpg

Caption competition

Tevez, MH and GK in unison: "wow that cameras cot tits!!"

kia will remain a personal advisor for carlos as well as for us, we own him outright which is why it took soo long to complete

p.s can anyone photoshop the tevez holding the shirt picture and change the name to grimble that would be ace

skybluecelt1990 said:

City have bought out the 3th party. FA didn't accepted that anymore. That's why it took so long to make the deal

Brucie Bonus said:
davelyncooper said:
r9etn9.jpg

Don't forget you saw it here first. All rights reserved ;-)

That dear friend is absolutely priceless...............am I happy .......I am over the f++kin moon
Best of the bunch imo mate.

Talksport just said Kia will be on three hours from now (if I heard it right).[/quote]

Well I'm not happy. I fail to understand why we haven't signed anyone else. It has been hours since we bought someone. Not good enough. This wants sort sorting before we go the way of Newcastle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.