Tevez [Merged]

Any one doubts Cooke now? i never have, honest, he sure does have the bug

What a great move giving CT that hug will be seen all around the world and it was honest not calculated could you imagine Gill doing the same thing?

kramer said:
Any one doubts Cooke now? i never have, honest, he sure does have the bug

What a great move giving CT that hug will be seen all around the world and it was honest not calculated could you imagine Gill doing the same thing?

The man is an evil genius and he is OUR evil genius.

rickmcfc said:
great pics just got bk myself, glad i went

My dad went. He said there was a nasty little moment where he was standing after a WUM decided it would be funny to pretend that he was on his mobile with someone and was being told that Tevez had failed the medical. Just joking, he said, when he came off the phone .... but shirley you do not joke about such things. Not everyone was amused, by all accounts.

Absolute quality. If the guy had any doubts about how he'd be received I think he knows the score now!
r9etn9.jpg

Im suprised he doesnt speak english.....he has been in the country 3 years now hasnt he? Thought he would have a grasp of it.......mybe for a long press conference like that he just feels more comfortable talking in his native tongue??????????

I suspect he can speak some of the lingo but speaking to the press especially if you say something not meant to say they will blow up out of all proportion so just easier I suspect to speak in you own lingo and have it interpreted.

Yeah his English is pretty good, I've seen him interviewed a few times. Last day of the season at a certain ground on the pitch.

Rammyblues said:
I suspect he can speak some of the lingo but speaking to the press especially if you say something not meant to say they will blow up out of all proportion so just easier I suspect to speak in you own lingo and have it interpreted.
who cares how he speaks,aslong as he does his talking on the pitch.

Rammyblues said:

This. You could almost hear the press vultures leaning forward hoping he would say something they could pounce on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.