Tevez [Merged]

Dillon said:
Yeah his English is pretty good, I've seen him interviewed a few times. Last day of the season at a certain ground on the pitch.
Probably understands a lot, but struggles speaking it

I think Spanish speakers are generally not so good at English as other foreign speakers because Spanish is such a popular language. A bit like English. The incentive to learn foreign languages is smaller for the English and Spanish as half the world speaks these languages.

Marvin said:
Dillon said:
Yeah his English is pretty good, I've seen him interviewed a few times. Last day of the season at a certain ground on the pitch.
Probably understands a lot, but struggles speaking it

I think Spanish speakers are generally not so good at English as other foreign speakers because Spanish is such a popular language. A bit like English. The incentive to learn foreign languages is smaller for the English and Spanish as half the world speaks these languages.

Not the case mate, and I lived there long enough.

2ypk7j6.png

Made it specially :D If anyone wants something doing like a banner i can make you one :D

i have a pair of signed carlos tevez boots which he wore if anyone is interested in buying them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.