Tevez [Merged]

cant believe how much better he looks in his city top,hold on to your seats sparky s blue and white army here we come, can we ask him for a wave now ...Tevez could be the biggest legend ever and robi will be dynamite.....

jwr29 said:
i have a pair of signed carlos tevez boots which he wore if anyone is interested in buying them?

no thanks they may have dirty shit on the bottom. come back to me when he has stepped on hallowed turf

mcfcdave said:
has tevez signed yet?

Not yet I'm afraid. The premier league are still fishing thru the third party agreements. Bit of a pissed really. I've got a horrid feeling he'll go to Chelsea . And it'll be typical city again. We'll have to wait and see. Here's hoping.

Oh wait.....

Its now 1230 here in Spain
Sat on my patio with a large gin @ tonic reading every word on bluemoon at times the tears are rolling but i am so happy to be part of this fantastic thing which is M.C.F.C
I have been a supporter for 47yrs but cant remember when i felt so emotional about our club i would just like to say a big thanks to all at bluemoon for bringing everything so close i am not there but my fellow blues have made it feel as if i am close to home all i need is a day at the pub tomorrow with a few blues my t shirt with BLUE 32 [i had printed today]and a hug and a rag hunt

Thanks fellow blues and keep up the good work

Enjoy your day Spanish Blue

For most of my years, City has been a trial and tribulation, but now it's lifting my spirits still higher, because of the bad times.

Marvin said:
Enjoy your day Spanish Blue

For most of my years, City has been a trial and tribulation, but now it's lifting my spirits still higher, because of the bad times.

CHEERS

Its so good to be blue

The last time i cried so much about City was sat on the floor of the kippax because we were so shit so take hart young blues if his can happen in my lifetime you have so much to look forward to

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.