Tevez [Merged]

ox-blue said:
SPURSMAD321 Excuse me for asking but how do you know all this?

Ive been coming on here for a while, used to be on another city forum, heard on that forum on the friday that spursmad had posted on a spurs forum barry was 100% done, n tevez was likely, the following sunday the news of the world ran the same story and on the Tuesday barry signed, id say hes more alot accurate than all the shite the ITK's on here post.

Matt.D said:
Spursmad, any ideas how any of the other deals are looking, Lescott for example? Is eto'o still a no go because of his high wage demands?

The last time I spoke to my source he told me that Lescott is the next target, and that Eto'o was off because of his wage demands.

I will be talking to my source in the next couple of days, so I hope to have an update for you.

Matt.D said:
ox-blue said:

Ive been coming on here for a while, used to be on another city forum, heard on that forum on the friday that spursmad had posted on a spurs forum barry was 100% done, n tevez was likely, the following sunday the news of the world ran the same story and on the Tuesday barry signed, id say hes more alot accurate than all the shite the ITK's on here post.

I was not doubting him i just wanted to know how/why he know's so much about city being a spurs fan??

Matt.D said:
ox-blue said:

Seconded he did say Tevez was 80% done on there when he revealed our Barry deal. Know he is saying Tevez is done I for one am starting to get rather giddy.

BlueMooner87 said:
well i think i will be watching argentina tonight and we will get to see tevez, aguero, caicedo and benitez(who just signed for brum) dunno about zaba
somehow Zaba doesnt get in the squad because Collocini and Jonas Gutierezz get in the team ahead of him!

CTID_92 said:
BlueMooner87 said:
well i think i will be watching argentina tonight and we will get to see tevez, aguero, caicedo and benitez(who just signed for brum) dunno about zaba
somehow Zaba doesnt get in the squad because Collocini and Jonas Gutierezz get in the team ahead of him!

dont forget veron!!

ox-blue said:

My source doesn't get any better, unless it was Mark Hughes himself.

Have alook at my posts in here.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=125495" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=125495</a>

niall_mcfc said:
CTID_92 said:
BlueMooner87 said:

dont forget veron!!
oh no how could i forget him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.