Tevez [Merged]

M35 Blue said:
Typical City would be:

We have signed Tevez for a huge fee.
Just waiting for internationals to proceed before announcing the deal publcly.
Last minute of final game against Ecuador and Tevez receives a career threatening injury from the challenge of................................Mr Felipe Caciedo!

He'd be offside, wouldnt get near Tevez.

Don't you mean Benjani Mark? Think you've got Caciedo confused with sleepy the plane misser.

C_T_I_D said:
Vitek said:
it will be verry sad if tevez dont sign with us and stay with rags.

Fair enough. I'm not going to abuse you as you've came out with the admission that you are one.

More to the point you don't seem like a prick either. So, I ask you one question, if City sign Tevez then what would your club be losing? What would he bring to us?

if tevez comes then other big players will come plus he is top class

C_T_I_D said:
spursmad321 said:
140 pages saying this that and the other about Tevez, but nothing as changed from my orginal post.

Tevez is a Man City player and the deal will be announced on the 1st of july.

Stay calm guys and gals he is in the bag.

Would you lay money on it? In fact more to the point, have you laid money on it?

I don't bet, but my son has had a little punt. He won a nice few quid on the Bridge and Barry transfers.

The linesman was shocking. He was only actually offside two or three times which Benjani averages in one half!

spursmad321 said:
C_T_I_D said:
spursmad321 said:
140 pages saying this that and the other about Tevez, but nothing as changed from my orginal post.

Would you lay money on it? In fact more to the point, have you laid money on it?

I don't bet, but my son has had a little punt. He won a nice few quid on the Bridge and Barry transfers.

Fair play. You DO know you're in for a slating if he doesn't don't you? That's the way this forum works...

nickson71 said:
spursmad321 said:

any more new on the RSC deal??

He will be playing with Tevez thats for sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.