Tevez [Merged]

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
not my fault! said:
flb said:
Why a conference for a player we signed a week ago?He hasnt played for England since saturday

Well if some are to be belived it could be to announce Cook leaving the club.... In the main forum. Hope not but I cant see it being to unvail a player or Sky would be there now live.

Doubt it...the conference is to announce Barry signing as he was unavailable last week due to international commitments.
This clubs turns you into a paranoid schitzo

If a journo ask hughes about tevez get the feeling he is going to say we have never bid for him and all storys were incorrect!!

CITYROBBO said:
If a journo ask hughes about tevez get the feeling he is going to say we have never bid for him and all storys were incorrect!!

I have no doubt he will be asked about it but I guess he wont comment about it.. What will that say?

lol, no just passing on after someone rang me.[/quote]

IF he was getting a flight back the very earliest he would have boarded a flight would have been around 3.00 AM meaning he won't even have landed yet. The chance of him actually heading straight back without staying with the squad at a hotel for the night is very unlikely in itself. Sounds more than suspect to say a medical is taking place today.[/quote]
its being done over there.[/quote]

is this legit or you making it up?

Anton will have this one spot on. He will roll out the usual bollocks. Dont even know why I am sitting here waiting for it.

The MEN says City are to unveil Barry at a press conference today. City's official Twitter account says they are unveiling Barry today. So why the hell are you all speculating about what the press conference is for when we've been told crystal clear that it's for Barry?

Tricky_Trev said:
The MEN says City are to unveil Barry at a press conference today. City's official Twitter account says they are unveiling Barry today. So why the hell are you all speculating about what the press conference is for when we've been told crystal clear that it's for Barry?

Tell The King said:
Tricky_Trev said:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.