Tevez [Merged]

infaltablesgalore said:
de niro said:
drsqueggy said:
de niro said:
tevez is having his medical today i believe, had to wait till internationals were done with.

will the tranny thing change things? i dont reckon, they get valencia in and pay off some debt with the rest.

Such a WUM!! ;)

lol, no just passing on after someone rang me.

IF he was getting a flight back the very earliest he would have boarded a flight would have been around 3.00 AM meaning he won't even have landed yet. The chance of him actually heading straight back without staying with the squad at a hotel for the night is very unlikely in itself. Sounds more than suspect to say a medical is taking place today.

Who knows? Is the Argentinian squad staying the night in Ecuador or flying back to Argentina or going their separate ways once their international commitments have finished?
He could be flying back to the UK via a private jet (remember ADUG put one on for Elano, Robinho and Zabaleta during the season). Tevez's family could still be in the North West. I don't know the answers just raising a few points!

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Despite what alot are saying on here I don't think all is lost with Tevez.

If Tevez did stay at the rags...that wouldn't be so bad would it? Our interest would force the rags to pay a lot more for Tevez then they would have liked plus give him an extra 50k a week and all this for a player that was a squad player last season.

Exactly.
We forced the Talking Scrotum to pay well over the odds for Berbatwat last year - lets just keep upping the bids for Wolfboy so that they pay shitloads more than the £25 million they could have had him for.
Then get Dunny to snap him in half in the first Derby,prior to Eto knocking in the winner.

infaltablesgalore said:
de niro said:
drsqueggy said:
de niro said:
tevez is having his medical today i believe, had to wait till internationals were done with.

will the tranny thing change things? i dont reckon, they get valencia in and pay off some debt with the rest.

Such a WUM!! ;)

lol, no just passing on after someone rang me.

IF he was getting a flight back the very earliest he would have boarded a flight would have been around 3.00 AM meaning he won't even have landed yet. The chance of him actually heading straight back without staying with the squad at a hotel for the night is very unlikely in itself. Sounds more than suspect to say a medical is taking place today.
its being done over there.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Despite what alot are saying on here I don't think all is lost with Tevez.

If Tevez did stay at the rags...that wouldn't be so bad would it? Our interest would force the rags to pay a lot more for Tevez then they would have liked plus give him an extra 50k a week and all this for a player that was a squad player last season.

Exactly.
We forced the Talking Scrotum to pay well over the odds for Berbatwat last year - lets just keep upping the bids for Wolfboy so that they pay shitloads more than the £25 million they could have had him for.
Then get Dunny to snap him in half in the first Derby,prior to Eto knocking in the winner.

Yeah! And the days of the rags have shedloads of cash swilling around on players is long gone...they would like to save money wherever possible yet this could cost them another £10m in a transfer fee, probably upfront and not by instalments and an extra £2.7m a year in wages.

flb said:
Why a conference for a player we signed a week ago?He hasnt played for England since saturday

Well if some are to be belived it could be to announce Cook leaving the club.... In the main forum. Hope not but I cant see it being to unvail a player or Sky would be there now live.

not my fault! said:
flb said:
Why a conference for a player we signed a week ago?He hasnt played for England since saturday

Well if some are to be belived it could be to announce Cook leaving the club.... In the main forum. Hope not but I cant see it being to unvail a player or Sky would be there now live.

Doubt it...the conference is to announce Barry signing as he was unavailable last week due to international commitments.

not my fault! said:
flb said:

sky are there, jus shown a clip of them saying there waiting for it to start, and they seem to believe its for barry...

not my fault! said:
flb said:

Doubt it...the conference is to announce Barry signing as he was unavailable last week due to international commitments.

Just heard that but prior to Sky saying anything in reality we knew nothing. Just hope we do announce the Tevez signing as that would be a huge boost.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.