Tevez [Merged]

United have just been fucked by Real, and I doubt they will want to get fucked again off us. Don't think we have a sniff now aswell.

RobinJo said:
United have just been fucked by Real, and I doubt they will want to get fucked again off us. Don't think we have a sniff now aswell.
Tevez isn't theirs to get fucked by.

Halfpenny said:
RobinJo said:
Tevez isn't theirs to get fucked by.

Hes still on loan, and hes worn a United shirt. If we get Tevez they'll be a fucking laughing stock, which I would love.

de niro said:
drsqueggy said:
de niro said:
tevez is having his medical today i believe, had to wait till internationals were done with.

will the tranny thing change things? i dont reckon, they get valencia in and pay off some debt with the rest.

Such a WUM!! ;)

lol, no just passing on after someone rang me.

IF he was getting a flight back the very earliest he would have boarded a flight would have been around 3.00 AM meaning he won't even have landed yet. The chance of him actually heading straight back without staying with the squad at a hotel for the night is very unlikely in itself. Sounds more than suspect to say a medical is taking place today.

I cant see United selling Tranny having any effect on City getting Tevez. It is widely thought that United agreed to pay the necessary fee last week yet it was also reported that Tevez had had enough and wanted out anyway.

United now having £80 million to play with means nothing on the basis that they are going to have to spend that on players that will appease fans, signing someone who has already been at your club for 2 years will not appease supporters. My guess is they will try and sign Ribery and/or Benzema!

If Tevez stays at United he will have been doing so long before the events of this morning.

bluebean said:
i think hughes needs to reassure us in the conf at 11am, i get the feeling they had plans to sign certain players and none of these are coming to fruition...

I could see this happening.. Players they were sure they could get are now having second thoughts about City. We are not a interesting enough proposition at present. Money only interests those at the end of there playing days or players who are lower down the scale. Interesting how United announce this today of all days with City having a press conference at an moment. Maybe they know Tevez will be unvailed and thought it would be a good way to either take the glory from us or please the fans before the news is broken?

infaltablesgalore said:
de niro said:
drsqueggy said:
de niro said:
tevez is having his medical today i believe, had to wait till internationals were done with.

will the tranny thing change things? i dont reckon, they get valencia in and pay off some debt with the rest.

Such a WUM!! ;)

lol, no just passing on after someone rang me.

IF he was getting a flight back the very earliest he would have boarded a flight would have been around 3.00 AM meaning he won't even have landed yet. The chance of him actually heading straight back without staying with the squad at a hotel for the night is very unlikely in itself. Sounds more than suspect to say a medical is taking place today.

our doctors might be over there?

Despite what alot are saying on here I don't think all is lost with Tevez.

If Tevez did stay at the rags...that wouldn't be so bad would it? Our interest would force the rags to pay a lot more for Tevez then they would have liked plus give him an extra 50k a week and all this for a player that was a squad player last season.

bluebean said:
i think hughes needs to reassure us in the conf at 11am, i get the feeling they had plans to sign certain players and none of these are coming to fruition...

I have the very same feeling!... Is that just the mind set of a City fan though? If things where happening with signings we would know, like Hughes said he works quickly... Does that suggest we are haveing problems with the players he wants to sign?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.