Tevez [Merged]

svennis pennis said:
The whole saga was started by talk sport. Since then we have had varied amounts of "itk" that has proved incorrect. Its amazing how the itk comes out after the event. It looks as though it was a nothing story. It looks a though nothing is anywhere near compete, if at all we are in for him.

Just goes to show that this eficient professional machine we were all expecting after the "kaka fuckup" isn't going to materialise i know it's early days but Perez didnt even have a job at real madrid yet he has managed to sign 2 of the biggest stars in world football within a week of being back in football and it proves he's been working hard for 6 months. when you hear were going for top players at our club think rsc lucas neill david bentley michael owen and the like, the "safer options". fair enough if we get eto'o i will give credit where its due but i seriously doubt we are even in for him

i'm not going to get exited. and not expecting top 6 with the names mentioned above

Dubai Blue said:
svennis pennis said:
The whole saga was started by talk sport. Since then we have had varied amounts of "itk" that has proved incorrect. Its amazing how the itk comes out after the event. It looks as though it was a nothing story. It looks a though nothing is anywhere near compete, if at all we are in for him.
Yet another example of how the majority on Bluemoon seem to only believe the media when they say positive things about us. The media are derided as knowing fuck all when they say Robinho's leaving and then lauded as gospel preachers when they say Tevez is coming. You can't have it both ways I'm afraid.

If Mike Parry and his cronies were talking shit 6 months ago about Kaka, chances are they're still talking shit now about Tevez.

i dont believe the media or the itk so I dont know where you got that from.

they,ve reopended the book on him next club 1-2 city 5-2 rags tevez to be a rag player start of season 8-13 not to be 6-5
this is,nt looking to good for us even though we are favs

Just off out for a bit, i'm really looking forward to this thread being 220 pages long when I get back, with nothing new whatsoever being disclosed......yet I'll feel compelled to read through it all anyway, how grimly predictable!

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
SambaMan said:
Big rumour at my college that Tevez will sign within next 2 days. Will try to find out the source.

Is your college usually "in the loop" regarding multi-million pound football transfers?
Ha I'm not sure tbh first rumour I've heard going this around this strongly. Most people taking it as a fact.

svennis pennis said:
Dubai Blue said:
svennis pennis said:
Yet another example of how the majority on Bluemoon seem to only believe the media when they say positive things about us. The media are derided as knowing fuck all when they say Robinho's leaving and then lauded as gospel preachers when they say Tevez is coming. You can't have it both ways I'm afraid.

If Mike Parry and his cronies were talking shit 6 months ago about Kaka, chances are they're still talking shit now about Tevez.

i dont believe the media or the itk so I dont know where you got that from.
It wasn't a pop at you. I was agreeing with you and particularly your opening statement. i.e. that TalkSport - universally recognised as the biggest bullshitters in the business - said something nice about us and Bluemoon gets dragged into meltdown as everyone starts 'powerwanking'.

svennis pennis said:
C_T_I_D said:
If that's the case Svennis then Spursmad would have a lot to answer for. Lets wait till July 1st shall we?

That is true. He did mention this before anything broke.

I think today changes everything though.
Plenty of people were mentioning it before Talksport broke the story. There were some that wondered if talksport got the story from here.

Remember HappyBlue says it's very very likely. I wouldn't worry just yet. When another club is mentioned, then i would worry, but for now we should just relax and be happy with the fact that Rags have seriously weakened themselves for next season.

Someone on Man citymancs said yesterday that Tevez would ba announced today at 3pm. Would make sense if he had a medical last night or this morning as that would be about 10am where he is right now. Just a thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.