Tevez [Merged]

bobmcfc said:
AntonDonJuan said:
bobmcfc you sound like a little girl. Go and play in the corner with C_T_I_D you can both be pessimistic together out of the way

not pesimistic,just realistic i did think tevez was done and we were just waiting for the internationals to be over.all the signs are there that we are being messed about and they are dragging their heels and being told end of the month (which by the way is when the media are reporting the tranny deal will be complete and money exchanged), if he was in the baghe could of had a medical over there, kaka did !

When have you ever heard City say they have made an offer for Tevez?

M35 Blue said:
BillyShears said:
I don't understand where all the panic is coming from. United have, in all likelihood known they're going to sell Ronaldo this summer for most of the season. I cannot see it affecting Tevez's position one bit.

Agreed, Madrid wont have just rang them last night leaving United like "OMG, Wow, We didnt see that coming.......quick Alex ring Carlos and tell him you love him, we have the money now!"
Haha made me laugh.

I love Bluemoon, watching grown men get their knickers in a twist over absolutely fuck all makes my day

bobmcfc said:
AntonDonJuan said:
bobmcfc you sound like a little girl. Go and play in the corner with C_T_I_D you can both be pessimistic together out of the way

not pesimistic,just realistic i did think tevez was done and we were just waiting for the internationals to be over.all the signs are there that we are being messed about and they are dragging their heels and being told end of the month (which by the way is when the media are reporting the tranny deal will be complete and money exchanged), if he was in the baghe could of had a medical over there, kaka did !

Difference is Kaka doesn't live in Madrid, if we're getting Tevez and a deal is in place, we could just do it once he returns home to Manchester. We would have had no need to send people over to do a medical.

cyberblue said:
If tevez was on loan at say Aston Villa all year I dont think people would be that arsed either way(although he is better than what we have) Its the idea of getting a player off Utd because he was unhappy/they couldnt afford him that has got people going

First of all, I think the fact that he has been a real contributor to a successful team means that he is always going to be coveted more than a player that has played for a 5/6/7th placed team.

Probably a better analagy, if he had two seasons at Chelsea, played like he has for the rags and they had won a couple of titles and a champions league in that time would we be interested.

Vast majority would say yes I would have thought.

Not sure how much this means,but i've just got off the phone to Paddy Power as I was placing some horse racing bets and,as a matter of interest,I asked the girl if she could provide me with a price for Tevez coming to Manchester City.
She was away 10 minutes,apologising and saying that she had had to phone head office,but the price on him coming to CoMs was 4/11 ON.
I clarified that this was to us,and not just on him leaving,and she said yes,it was.
No guarantee that he is coming,but long odds on nontheless.

everyone knows that untd is tevez prefered choice and as kia is bound by the terms of the loan agreement until june 30th if utd stump up the cash he will honour his clients wishes. Happyblue said united offered the money but wanted to pay in drips, well thats not a problem now is it and probably why the tranny deal is being done so early ! with tranny going tevez will get more game time cos rooney can play on the right side (and has done) even if they get valencia he cant exactly demand a regular spot like ronaldo could so he would be rotated

cyberblue said:
robbieh said:
If he comes fine. If not fine too.

Carlos Tevez is not an A lister. He is a good player but not a great one. People refer to his energy etc However in my opinion he is not in the same league as our very own Robinho in terms of talent.

During the last world cup he, Tevez had a big reputation, but it was other players Mascherano and Maxi Lopez who had more influence. Don´t get me wrong he is not a bad player. But 30 plus million. I think not. Aguero is superior and for that sort of money he is the one.

If tevez was on loan at say Aston Villa all year I dont think people would be that arsed either way(although he is better than what we have) Its the idea of getting a player off Utd because he was unhappy/they couldnt afford him that has got people going

This ^^^^

At work at the min, on my lunch hour. Will be logging back on around 6(ish) and just trying to guess how many pages we will be on then.......i'll say........216!

bobmcfc said:
everyone knows that untd is tevez prefered choice and as kia is bound by the terms of the loan agreement until june 30th if utd stump up the cash he will honour his clients wishes. Happyblue said united offered the money but wanted to pay in drips, well thats not a problem now is it and probably why the tranny deal is being done so early ! with tranny going tevez will get more game time cos rooney can play on the right side (and has done) even if they get valencia he cant exactly demand a regular spot like ronaldo could so he would be rotated
You need to chill out.

What about if Utd turn round to Tevez now and say, "Ok, we'll buy you" What's to say he won't turn round and say, "Fuck off, you had your chance, i'm off"?

Get a grip, no-one knows if we are even in for him, let alone have a deal in place to sign him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.