Tevez [Merged]

moomba said:
cyberblue said:
If tevez was on loan at say Aston Villa all year I dont think people would be that arsed either way(although he is better than what we have) Its the idea of getting a player off Utd because he was unhappy/they couldnt afford him that has got people going

First of all, I think the fact that he has been a real contributor to a successful team means that he is always going to be coveted more than a player that has played for a 5/6/7th placed team.

Probably a better analagy, if he had two seasons at Chelsea, played like he has for the rags and they had won a couple of titles and a champions league in that time would we be interested.

Vast majority would say yes I would have thought.

I want him. All I'm trying to get across is that if as you say he was on loan at Chelsea the dissopointment of not getting him wouldnt be so bad. The fact that we look like getting one over on Utd is a big thing and would leave us with a feeling of a bigger dissopointment

bobmcfc said:
Happyblue said united offered the money but wanted to pay in drips, well thats not a problem now is i

I would doubt they would be prepared to pay upfront even after Ronaldo goes. A lot of that will be earmarked for other signings.

with tranny going tevez will get more game time cos rooney can play on the right side (and has done) even if they get valencia he cant exactly demand a regular spot like ronaldo could so he would be rotated

Valencia won't be their only signing, they will look for a marquee name like Ribery or Benzema.

One thing still puzzles me, if Tevez has not signed with anyone he played two internationals in the space of 4 days without the protection of a contract! If he had been injured to the extent that he would not be fit until mid September, who would have signed him given he could not pass a medical before the deadline?

No income for him or his management until January 2010 at least! And if the injury was career threatning maybe even longer. That is a big gamble by Tevez and Kia Joorabachin on a £30 million asset?

AntonDonJuan said:
bobmcfc said:
everyone knows that untd is tevez prefered choice and as kia is bound by the terms of the loan agreement until june 30th if utd stump up the cash he will honour his clients wishes. Happyblue said united offered the money but wanted to pay in drips, well thats not a problem now is it and probably why the tranny deal is being done so early ! with tranny going tevez will get more game time cos rooney can play on the right side (and has done) even if they get valencia he cant exactly demand a regular spot like ronaldo could so he would be rotated
You need to chill out.

What about if Utd turn round to Tevez now and say, "Ok, we'll buy you" What's to say he won't turn round and say, "Fuck off, you had your chance, i'm off"?

Get a grip, no-one knows if we are even in for him, let alone have a deal in place to sign him
i think if he is now offered more game time all will be forgiven. sorry i just don't want us waiting till july 1st only for him to go to united. it would be a month lost and probably a few targets missed out on. i hope we arent putting all our eggs in one basket on this

Blueranger said:
One thing still puzzles me, if Tevez has not signed with anyone he played two internationals in the space of 4 days without the protection of a contract! If he had been injured to the extent that he would not be fit until mid September, who would have signed him given he could not pass a medical before the deadline?

No income for him or his management until January 2010 at least! And if the injury was career threatning maybe even longer. That is a big gamble by Tevez and Kia Joorabachin on a £30 million asset?

One was also wondering this!!!

lol, some people need to get a fucking grip. its not life or death, its carlos tevez! just wait and see.

if he stays with utd then sorry its peoples fault for believing these wanky ITK stories!

bobmcfc said:
AntonDonJuan said:
bobmcfc said:
everyone knows that untd is tevez prefered choice and as kia is bound by the terms of the loan agreement until june 30th if utd stump up the cash he will honour his clients wishes. Happyblue said united offered the money but wanted to pay in drips, well thats not a problem now is it and probably why the tranny deal is being done so early ! with tranny going tevez will get more game time cos rooney can play on the right side (and has done) even if they get valencia he cant exactly demand a regular spot like ronaldo could so he would be rotated
You need to chill out.

What about if Utd turn round to Tevez now and say, "Ok, we'll buy you" What's to say he won't turn round and say, "Fuck off, you had your chance, i'm off"?

Get a grip, no-one knows if we are even in for him, let alone have a deal in place to sign him
i think if he is now offered more game time all will be forgiven. sorry i just don't want us waiting till july 1st only for him to go to united. it would be a month lost and probably a few targets missed out on. i hope we arent putting all our eggs in one basket on this
I highly doubt we are going after our targets one at a time, even we aren't that stupid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.