Tevez [Merged]

Blueranger said:
One thing still puzzles me, if Tevez has not signed with anyone he played two internationals in the space of 4 days without the protection of a contract! If he had been injured to the extent that he would not be fit until mid September, who would have signed him given he could not pass a medical before the deadline?

No income for him or his management until January 2010 at least! And if the injury was career threatning maybe even longer. That is a big gamble by Tevez and Kia Joorabachin on a £30 million asset?

Kia would pay his wages, not a problem for Munster himself.

johnmc said:
How do you know the conditions of how United will pay?? Is it because you bhave read that in the papers - strange how we believe some stuff written and not others. Fact is very few people will know how any transfer fees are paid. Are you telling me that any payment made to Kia will have to be made in one transaction?

Not read anything in the papers about it, just my presumptions based on what normally happens in football (just as you are presuming the opposite.

All united have to do is tell Tevez he will get more games, simple. We are gonna tell him he will play more games than he did at united but say he is injured for a couple of games and Bellamy and RSC (for eg) play and strike up a relationship and score a few. Is it in his contract that he plays no matter what?

United might not be willing to offer him more games. In fact I suspect the sale of tranny will have no difference to his match time, in fact it might get less if they buy two or three top players to replace him.

If United call he will answer

Maybe, maybe not. I'm sure he'd rather play for United than anyone else, but I don't think it's as clearcut as them agreeing a fee and him agreeing to a move regardless of his feelings on his status there.

Daz_Blue said:
Can we close this thread until we hear something deffo ?

194 pages on someone who has not signed for us ....

It's the whole point of a transfer forum I would have thought.

Bluemoon115 said:
Blueranger said:
One thing still puzzles me, if Tevez has not signed with anyone he played two internationals in the space of 4 days without the protection of a contract! If he had been injured to the extent that he would not be fit until mid September, who would have signed him given he could not pass a medical before the deadline?

No income for him or his management until January 2010 at least! And if the injury was career threatning maybe even longer. That is a big gamble by Tevez and Kia Joorabachin on a £30 million asset?

Kia would pay his wages, not a problem for Munster himself.
big problem for Kia though....

I am sure Tevez said he felt disrespected there? if so, I expect pride would stop him from staying there now.

moomba said:
Daz_Blue said:
Can we close this thread until we hear something deffo ?

194 pages on someone who has not signed for us ....

It's the whole point of a transfer forum I would have thought.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:)

Got to aghree with Daz ,close this tevez thing down .195 pages is surely enough .kill it know and get it buried.
till we have some concrete news

Yeah, it is a ridiculous size for a thread but I suppose those don't want to read it have the choice...i want to look away. I just can't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.