Tevez [Merged]

Re: Tevez (& Santa Cruz) - what I've heard

RSC may not be a world beater, but he's better than what we have at the moment. Even if he's not our number one striker, he's a good back up to have, we need depth, there's no point in having a severely limited amount of strikers.

Re: Tevez today! According to Talksport!

citizens_1976 said:
Lol all the blues including me are obsessed. We need to get something else to do other than F5 F5 F5.
Obsessed!

Ohhh good all F5!!!! ...... We have such a great relationship after these few couple of weeks 

KEY 103...have just said there is news on Tevez but have been told they are not allowed to announce anything until its been made official!

blueyorkie said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Sorry to start another Tevez thread if the mods want to delete it please do.

Just spoken to the same person who told me about Gareth Barry last week. Basically, Kia Joorabchian's lot are not saying whether a deal has been done or not...which apparently is how they operate (they are a shifty lot allegedly). I get the impression that City are or have been in talks with KJ & Tevez and my source says that if a deal has been done they weren't expecting an announcement until Thursday morning at the earliest. In short, it isn't known if Tevez has signed or not but my pal wouldn't be surprised if he had signed and it came out soon. So, nothing new or really exciting there.

The other bit of news, is that the deal for Santa Cruz looks like it is on for later this week. Again, not 100% nailed on but apparently Santa Cruz has burnt his bridges with Fat Sam especially when he ignored Blackburn's request to delay his knee op and went off to have it done without their permission. I'm not sure that Santa Cruz is the answer but apparently Hughes and his team are confident they will get the best out of him.

That's about it...nothing exciting or bang on but some info from a good source who is close to City.

I understand that URG is Garry Cook, DNA samples have proved it !

Ha ha ha! Try reading my posts in a brummie accent and see if they read well? Personally, I think that accent is one of the worst around (no offence meant just a personal opinion - sorry Gary if you're reading this!).

Tevez deal done - confirmed

Talk Sport - The Tevez deal has been completed - the player has signed. It will be made public later. SSN don't know everything - they don't know what i'm about to scoff for lunch!
So folks - sounds as if he is now playing for a real Manc club after finishing his YTS at the swamp.......
P.S don't slag me off if it doesn't happen - just relaying what TS have just reported.

MCFC-alan88 said:
RSC may not be a world beater, but he's better than what we have at the moment. Even if he's not our number one striker, he's a good back up to have, we need depth, there's no point in having a severely limited amount of strikers.

Specially when they're all shit! (ok slight exaggeration, but they're not exactly world beaters)

if santa cruz can stay fit then we would be a quality signing i think, even if it is as a rotation player, as long as the price isnt daft then it should be a good deal, hughes obviously rates him, and has shown he can get results out of him

an aerial threat from not just set pieces but from open play, and can hold the ball up well

tevez and santa cruz up front would not be the worst situation to be in

although i do expect more signings

cheers for the info

Re: Tevez today! According to Talksport!

SambaBoys said:
citizens_1976 said:
Lol all the blues including me are obsessed. We need to get something else to do other than F5 F5 F5.
Obsessed!

Ohhh good all F5!!!! ...... We have such a great relationship after these few couple of weeks 

KEY 103...have just said there is news on Tevez but have been told they are not allowed to announce anything until its been made official!

Lies, either that or I totally missed it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.