Tevez [Merged]

Re: Tevez (& Santa Cruz) - what I've heard

bobmcfc said:
18m on a squad player would be fucking scandalous. and a crock at that. we heard all this "he's better than what we have" shite when we were signing bellamy. we never learn

Crock? Don't you read what garry sorry URG said. RSC chose to have his knee surgery rather than turn out for fat Sam, could have seen the season out. Otherwise he has been reasonably fit

blueyorkie said:
bobmcfc said:
18m on a squad player would be fucking scandalous. and a crock at that. we heard all this "he's better than what we have" shite when we were signing bellamy. we never learn

Crock? Don't you read what garry sorry URG said. RSC chose to have his knee surgery rather than turn out for fat Sam, could have seen the season out. Otherwise he has been reasonably fit

he had numerous injuries and bayern and has only played about 20 games last season

Betfred betting says 14/1 for Tevez to be top goalscorer in the league next season.

13/8 For Tevez to be City's top goalscorer

13/8 for Tevez to score for City against the Rags.

Could all this be adding up to what we all hope will be announced soon

bobmcfc said:
blueyorkie said:
bobmcfc said:

he had numerous injuries and bayern and has only played about 20 games last season

I explained about last season where he could have had 30+ had he not opted for early surgery, accept what you say about bayern. Sure see what you mean , he's no barry Conlon, bring back the old days!

BibbyBlue85 said:
Betfred betting says 14/1 for Tevez to be top goalscorer in the league next season.

13/8 For Tevez to be City's top goalscorer

13/8 for Tevez to score for City against the Rags.

Could all this be adding up to what we all hope will be announced soon

Cant find those bets, got a link?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.