Tevez [Merged]

Re: Tevez today! According to Talksport!

Why so much faith in SSN ? Did no one else find it amusing last week when they were running 2 stories at exactly the same time, Chelsea had bid £73m for Kaka and Chelsea had released a statement stating they had not made any bids whatsoever for Kaka lol

Re: Tevez (& Santa Cruz) - what I've heard

18m on a squad player would be fucking scandalous. and a crock at that. we heard all this "he's better than what we have" shite when we were signing bellamy. we never learn

Re: Tevez today! According to Talksport!

SambaBoys said:
MonsallBlue said:
SambaBoys said:
citizens_1976 said:
Lol all the blues including me are obsessed. We need to get something else to do other than F5 F5 F5.
Obsessed!

Ohhh good all F5!!!! ...... We have such a great relationship after these few couple of weeks 

KEY 103...have just said there is news on Tevez but have been told they are not allowed to announce anything until its been made official!

Lies, either that or I totally missed it

You missed it!!!! --------) There was even a comment made by the presenter saying that its a shame if he has...but good to luck to the lad! (Rag) .....

Can't believe I missed it lol, Mrs has it on 24/7 in other room and I can hear it from here. Maybe it was drowned out by my F5 tapping

dom said:
So URG , are we saying that no official confirmation can be expected before Thursday ??

No I'm not saying that...I was told that nothing was expected until at least Thursday and that is if Tevez is coming. The person I spoke to said that they wouldn't be surprised if something did come out before then...sorry it's not clear but I got the impression that Joorabchian may say one thing and be doing another.

bobmcfc said:
18m on a squad player would be fucking scandalous. and a crock at that. we heard all this "he's better than what we have" shite when we were signing bellamy. we never learn
Teves Yes!!! RSC No!!!Garry Cook if your reading this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.