Tevez [Merged]

Re: Tevez (& Santa Cruz) - what I've heard

Kirkstall Blue said:
bobmcfc said:
18m on a squad player would be fucking scandalous. and a crock at that. we heard all this "he's better than what we have" shite when we were signing bellamy. we never learn
Teves Yes!!! RSC No!!!Garry Cook if your reading this.
Agree.. i cant believe hughes would turn his attention to BFS and Blackburn after the fiasco in january.

Re: Tevez today! According to Talksport!

KEY 103...have just said there is news on Tevez but have been told they are not allowed to announce anything until its been made official![/quote]

Lies, either that or I totally missed it[/quote]

You missed it!!!! --------) There was even a comment made by the presenter saying that its a shame if he has...but good to luck to the lad! (Rag) .....[/quote]

Can't believe I missed it lol, Mrs has it on 24/7 in other room and I can hear it from here. Maybe it was drowned out by my F5 tapping[/quote]

Work in an open plan office with loads of Rags....... so there is silence whenever anything is mentioned!!!! :) The Name Judas was thrown around...... and i sat here " smug as fook" lol

Re: Tevez (& Santa Cruz) - what I've heard

citizens_1976 said:
tomhawley said:
if santa cruz can stay fit then we would be a quality signing i think, even if it is as a rotation player, as long as the price isnt daft then it should be a good deal, hughes obviously rates him, and has shown he can get results out of him

an aerial threat from not just set pieces but from open play, and can hold the ball up well

tevez and santa cruz up front would not be the worst situation to be in

although i do expect more signings

cheers for the info
We have got plenty of years to get a quality strikeforce. Why not get more instead of less. RSC, Tevez and some more, maybe Eto'o etc. That would be a big fight for competition. Santa Cruz is a quality striker, it's just because he played no games last season people disregard him. He is a class act when he's fit. Well thats ''IF HE IS'' he pops them in and can head a ball and hold a ball up. He is a very smart signing if we do get him IMO. Ten million pounds is a steal.

RSC is getting stick on here because we are comparing the other names to him, Eto'o. But come on Eto'o makes many strikers look average, he's one of the best in the world, probably THE BEST. RSC is a great player though.

mmmmmm there is nothing in he career to date that would suggest that he is a great player, his goals scoring rates have been low at pretty much every club he has been at only 50 goals in 200 games is a dreadful return(pretty close to Vassells stike rate and he has played alot of games as not an out and out striker).

SambaBoys said:
KEY 103...have just said there is news on Tevez but have been told they are not allowed to announce anything until its been made official!

Lies, either that or I totally missed it[/quote]

You missed it!!!! --------) There was even a comment made by the presenter saying that its a shame if he has...but good to luck to the lad! (Rag) .....[/quote]

Can't believe I missed it lol, Mrs has it on 24/7 in other room and I can hear it from here. Maybe it was drowned out by my F5 tapping[/quote]

Work in an open plan office with loads of Rags....... so there is silence whenever anything is mentioned!!!! :) The Name Judas was thrown around...... and i sat here " smug as fook" lol[/quote]

Did any1 else hear this who can shed some light?

BibbyBlue85 said:
SambaBoys said:
KEY 103...have just said there is news on Tevez but have been told they are not allowed to announce anything until its been made official!

Lies, either that or I totally missed it

Work in an open plan office with loads of Rags....... so there is silence whenever anything is mentioned!!!! :) The Name Judas was thrown around...... and i sat here " smug as fook" lol[/quote]

Did any1 else hear this who can shed some light?[/quote]

To be clear ......lads in the office said "Judas" not KEY 103 - All they said was that there was news but they have to keep ssshhhh until an announcement was made

if we could pair tevez and RSC together i think it would be pretty fucking sweet actually. Hughes got the very best out of him and he scored for fun. If he could stay injury free then he could be a top signing.

lets not slaughter the lad before he has pulled a city shirt on!

our potential forward line could be SWP, robinho, tevez, RSC with superman and gareth barry behind. personally i think that looks awesome and for one i would not complain!

we havent even had these new owners 1 year, i think we are building something great.

Cant believe SSN havent got this, IF this is true then they have missed out big time :)

Maybe swanson should carry a portable radio about with him the smug shite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.