Tevez [Merged]

Right, iv been following this thread with interest because I know Exactly the truth in the tevez saga and iv held my tonge because i wanted to see who were the bull shitters and who are very close to the mark.

Living in Wilmslow all my life (before moving to Alderley Edge) on the same road as half the premiership football players in the NW it gives you a certain level of insight intro the game. Especially now at the tender age of 23 when for the past 15 years befor i moved when out playing footie on the front lawn and they pop over for a kick about or in a certain individual (not player) case become close family friends with him and his wife.

The truth in the matter is that United are desperate to keep Tevez form a footballing pov, with an aging team and their creativity being taken from midfield it leaves only Rooney as the talesman to carry the club on his shoulders. Fergy knows this. Hes also getting a battering int he transfer market as ppl know his budget and the inflated fees. In his own words "a 20 million player is now a 35 million player and its pricing people out the market" i site the berbatov saga.

The player WILL stay at united if they guarantee him a starting place as a striker. They wont as Rooney has already been given this assurance. It is not the club or the fans he is unhappy with, quite the opposite in fact. He loves them and his team mates. His problem lies with Gill and Fergy himself for their parts in negotiating and Tactics.

The player has agreed verbally a deal to come to city if he doesnt get that assurance by a set deadline. That has NOT come yet. There is no pre contract, no written confirmation except a contract and financial offer for the player. Id go so far as the say the cheque has already been written. He will still look at other clubs as he wants to ensure himself the best financial and footballing offer. City know and respect this.

In summary nothing is agreed or set in stone. So stop chatting rubbish and just enjoy the ride.

Oh and whalst in on it, stop insulting one another (especially the ITK's) you make urselves look like a bunch of rags in a school yard. Have some class for god sake. If you dont like ti, dont read it.

Chris

Cheshire Blue said:
Right, iv been following this thread with interest because I know Exactly the truth in the tevez saga and iv held my tonge because i wanted to see who were the bull shitters and who are very close to the mark.

Living in Wilmslow all my life (before moving to Alderley Edge) on the same road as half the premiership football players in the NW it gives you a certain level of insight intro the game. Especially now at the tender age of 23 when for the past 15 years befor i moved when out playing footie on the front lawn and they pop over for a kick about or in a certain individual (not player) case become close family friends with him and his wife.

The truth in the matter is that United are desperate to keep Tevez form a footballing pov, with an aging team and their creativity being taken from midfield it leaves only Rooney as the talesman to carry the club on his shoulders. Fergy knows this. Hes also getting a battering int he transfer market as ppl know his budget and the inflated fees. In his own words "a 20 million player is now a 35 million player and its pricing people out the market" i site the berbatov saga.

The player WILL stay at united if they guarantee him a starting place as a striker. They wont as Rooney has already been given this assurance. It is not the club or the fans he is unhappy with, quite the opposite in fact. He loves them and his team mates. His problem lies with Gill and Fergy himself for their parts in negotiating and Tactics.

The player has agreed verbally a deal to come to city if he doesnt get that assurance by a set deadline. That has NOT come yet. There is no pre contract, no written confirmation except a contract and financial offer for the player. Id go so far as the say the cheque has already been written. He will still look at other clubs as he wants to ensure himself the best financial and footballing offer. City know and respect this.

In summary nothing is agreed or set in stone. So stop chatting rubbish and just enjoy the ride.

Oh and whalst in on it, stop insulting one another (especially the ITK's) you make urselves look like a bunch of rags in a school yard. Have some class for god sake. If you dont like ti, dont read it.

Chris

I doubt we would pay by cheque

johnmc said:
Cheshire Blue said:

Chris

I doubt we would pay by cheque

God you're a picky bastard lol, most likely just a term of speech.

Cheshire Blue said:

Chris

Yeah, I don't doubt that was the case in the beginning, but don't you think too many bridges have probably been burnt between him and Ferguson/Gill at this point?

C_T_I_D said:
i8therags said:
if the rags find a loop hole to sign him on a bosman,then I can;t see what differance that would make to us.If they find a loop hole then we can use it.Instead of paying "his owners"25 mil or whatever it is,we can simply offer him 25mil as a signing on fee and still blow the rags out of the water...

Correct. Although, I doubt that finance would come into it if he had the opportunity to sign on a permanent basis for the rags. I really think he wants to stay there as a first option, with us being his second. I know that sounds awful, but I bet it isn't far from the truth. The only problem is that I reckon that he's their second option and they're trying for another player like Samuel Eto'o or David Villa (ironically our targets also) but the latter may be RM bound despite the deal being broken off currently. You'd expect re-negotiation at some point in the not too distant future.
if the rags do keep him due to them being unsuccesfull signing a replacement.Then I hope city play dirty in this window and ALL windows in the future by bidding for every player they go in for,adding the type of money that they can only dream of,including wage offers.We may not get them but it could stall signings for them to a point that they have to re-try in the following window.

Cheshire Blue said:

Chris

RAG!

Lol cheers chris. I reckon the deadline is July 1st when his contract runs out. Suspect if United don't get Ronaldo replacements he'll stay put.

Marcotti on SSN now saying he doesn't think he would fit in at city and he should stay at united

funny that beasue when we signed both robinho, Kompany and De Jong a cheque / bankers draft arrived at the selling club by recorded delivery bearing the royal seal the very next day for the full amount.

im sure you can get one of the ITK's to confirm this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.