Tevez [Merged]

C_T_I_D said:
samharris said:
It does seem a bit strange that hes apparently been quoted saying that he wont go to the Dippers for fear of upsetting the rags...

Coming to us wont upset them???

With the greatest of respect, Liverpool ran them very close for the title last season so it'd upset them more knowing that with the important goals he scored last season he could swing it in their favour this time round.

Besides, we're not challenging for the title yet. It'll come though....

Assessed and understood....thanks Bud.

The Fixer said:
It does seem a bit strange that hes apparently been quoted saying that he wont go to the Dippers for fear of upsetting the rags...

This almost implies he's leaving.

I just think now Tranny has gone the rags are now telling him he will get first team football at the swamp, which was the only reason stopping him from signing.

Shooter 83 said:
The Fixer said:

I just think now Tranny has gone the rags are now telling him he will get first team football at the swamp, which was the only reason stopping him from signing.

he also said he had been treated badly and said a few things about bacon ace in the papers. I am little surprised baconface wants him there, usually he doesnt stand for that type of thing

tonethestone said:
Shooter 83 said:
The Fixer said:

he also said he had been treated badly and said a few things about bacon ace in the papers. I am little surprised baconface wants him there, usually he doesnt stand for that type of thing

The purple nosed cnut is turning into a soft cnut in his old age! The whiskey face of old would have shafted the tranny for his arrogance and petulance and now tevez challenging his management style.

Stam, Ince, Becham, Heinze, Rvn all got fooked off for less.

I'm gonna bet a 100 dabs that he leaves the rags at the end of the season i just got a feeling!

ssn saying they think he is most likely to stay at RAGS but he is talking with 6 clubs at moment and nothing been decided

CITYROBBO said:
ssn saying they think he is most likely to stay at RAGS but he is talking with 6 clubs at moment and nothing been decided

The two most important words in that sentence. It is just thier opinion like mine or yours and means fuck all to this deal.

CITYROBBO said:
they have just said that he hasnt ruled out a move! if they are gonna put in bids for benzema, silva, valencia etc... they are not going to pay 25 mil for a player they dont even need! its just ssn keeping all the united fans happy. 90% chance he is comeing to us i reakon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.