Tevez [Merged]

C_T_I_D said:
I think he is staying the rags now. I feel we have been used rather well in this battle to sign him.

He has forced the rags hand by claiming that we are in for him and what we're willing to offer him so they had to match the fee in order to keep him and then pay him a ludicrus wage from their point of view and promise him first team football on a more regular basis than last season basically.

I have said that this signing is essential to where we want to go in this project because he is the most easily aquirable superstar out there but I just feel hopes are fading now. I think we've missed out.

(puts my £50.00 away but keeps it in my pocket on the off chance)

Are you just trying to knock yourself down so if it doesnt happen you can feel all warm inside because you knew it wouldnt ;-)

It does seem a bit strange that hes apparently been quoted saying that he wont go to the Dippers for fear of upsetting the rags...

Coming to us wont upset them???

My feelings are , that if he had agreed to saty with the Rags, they would have announced it last week when the Ronaldo woohaa started to placate their fans.

I dont think he will be staying with them

samharris said:
It does seem a bit strange that hes apparently been quoted saying that he wont go to the Dippers for fear of upsetting the rags...

With the greatest of respect, Liverpool ran them very close for the title last season so it'd upset them more knowing that with the important goals he scored last season he could swing it in their favour this time round.

Besides, we're not challenging for the title yet. It'll come though....

bluwes said:
My feelings are , that if he had agreed to saty with the Rags, they would have announced it last week when the Ronaldo woohaa started to placate their fans.

I dont think he will be staying with them

That's the only missing part of the jigsaw for me and that's why my view isn't fully formed if you know what I mean. That's why I'm thinking to the extent where I am 90% sure he'll stay with them but there's a niggly 10% which gives a little bit of belief that he'll come.

samharris said:

What he said this.... only according to SSN, Unless I see Tevez say this then I will count it as what it is..... Bullshit! Remember guys Sky Sports Sources said in January that we had signed Scott Parker!

I think that with every day we fail to close this deal out it becomes increasingly unlikely that he is going to sign for us. We've heard multiple excuses as to why it is taking so long (loan period deadlines, holidays in Argentina, International matches, delayed announcement on market grounds), other clubs don't seem to be having this problem.

Clearly the player is no closer to knowing where his future lays than he was several months ago, I think he's keeping his options open and trying to keep us on tabs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.