Tevez [Merged]

This is all about PR, how to leave the rags and join us without upsetting the scum who have been singing his name and wanting him to stay. If this was about bumping up the deal we have know for almost 2 weeks that the rags have met the valuation they agreed when the loan was taken out. It has been suggested in the press that Baconface has rung him to try to pursuade him to stay. The trannie thing according the Fergiscum he has known about for 2 years, I can't understand why he would need us to bump up the deal with the rags, Tevez has said all along it ain't the money it is all down to hurt pride the rags not negotiating with him and playing regular. My take then is this

Either

He has done it to get Baconface to grovel that he wants him back and that by delaying deal he is in fact getting his own back.

Or

He is going to leave the rags and join us but wants to come out of it in such a way where he can say it was Baconface who drove him out and he had to put his international future first given it is world cup year.

Of course the press will simply say he has gone for the money and we are again ruining football, Baconface will just laugh and say anywhere after the scum is downhill.

I cannot make my mind up. One minute I believe he's coming dead cert and then another I believe he's staying at the rags. I'll be glad when this is all resolved personally!!

Hes not talking to 6 clubs. SSN just trying to back themselves up cause they dont have a clue where hes going.

Its either City or Rags.

I cannot make my mind up. One minute I believe he's coming dead cert and then another I believe he's staying at the rags. I'll be glad when this is all resolved personally!!

Not allowed on here you are either he is signing or he isn't, just the same as the MH to go or stay, no middle ground no switching sides. Me I think the glass is always half full and therefore I think he will come, I also think Eto o will come once he sees that Tevez has signed, and I believe the Toure brothers will come as well. If that lot do sign I think I will come but in a different way. I also believe Johnson will go to Pool if they have the brass.

This is taking the piss now. Friday said a decision in 48 hours... now Monday and we're being told another 48 hours.

I think we HAD him, but the rags have scuppered the deal since tranny left.

If he stays at rags, we can still sing the HMH song and won't have to make up a new one and then move on to new targets, there is still 77 days to go before window closes.

Rammyblues said:
If he stays at rags, we can still sing the HMH song and won't have to make up a new one and then move on to new targets, there is still 77 days to go before window closes.

I won't survive that long at this rate!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.