Tevez [Merged]

levets said:
SSN seem to think he's in discussions about 'STAYING' at united

SSN are just covering every option to make sure that they are right. Anyone on this forum could have thought of those six clubs linked with Tevez, they are just making sure that they are right and catching up with the rest of the national media with the Tevez issue after the Ronaldo obsession.

citizens_1976 said:
The Fixer said:
I believe any deal with the rags would of been done tonight and announced tonight.
Agree. Someone also said United offered the contract weeks ago. If he was staying at United, which would have been his easiest option, they would have announced it straight after the Ronaldo deal. Or maybe, he might change his mind and stay at the rags. We will have to wait and see. Don't rule out Chelsea just yet though, They have the funds.

Mike Phelan told my rag mate on Friday that united offered him a very good contract 4 weeks ago. Phelan was not positive about the situation in my mates opinion.

TBH I think this Tevez thing is a done deal and he will be comin to City.

Just think all this Fergie tryin to keep him at the Swamp is a PR exercise to soften the blow when he is finally unveiled in a city shirt!

Just wish it would happen as the suspense is killin me and Im addicted to comin on here lookin for the breakin news!

Wrighty Wrexham said:

Just think all this Fergie tryin to keep him at the Swamp is a PR exercise to soften the blow when he is finally unveiled in a city shirt!

Just wish it would happen as the suspense is killin me and Im addicted to comin on here lookin for the breakin news!
go and ask hughes mam and dad, there still in wxm arent they?

Wrighty Wrexham said:

I have to agree, although its all shite at the moment you have to keep looking just in case

wilky2868 said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:

go and ask hughes mam and dad, there still in wxm arent they?
PMSL do you think we all know eachother lol?

Wrighty Wrexham said:

haha mate am the same way!! the suspense is killin me too and am addicted looking at ssn dead quick to see if the yellow bar says anything about tevez

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.