Tevez [Merged]

Bellamy's Caddy said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:
Why don't we just delete this thread, if he signs for us then brilliant and I'm sure there will be a huge thread about what a great signing he is....if not we just look like a bunch of dicks, setting ourselves up for a fall.......
PMSL after weeks of nothing happening it starts to kick on and you want to delete the thread.

Haha, I'm just getting a bad feeling we're gunna look like idiots if he says no.....must admit i've no idea what's going on with the last few posts and what sky are saying.......I just don't know any more!
im the same, i just hope its over soon. The highs and lows of this saga are killing me lol

Pam said:
Apparently more talks at the swamp are planned for tomorrow but the Tevez camp do not expect anything to come of it because they don't think United can match City's offer.

how you know what the Tevez camp are thinking Pam ? have u any news from anywhere.

Nothing to be ashamed of having a nearly 400 page thread regarding a quality player (no matter what the scum say) which if it happens will show for the first time in years our ambition to join the elite clubs in prem. If it doesn't happen there might be a few rags wanting to brag about it but they really can't cause most of them a) thought he was a great player before end of season and b) changed their minds so quick to him being shit the minute there was a doubt over him signing for them. As far as we are concerned haven't seen the club linked with the player at all, its only press speculation and ITKs on here which have linked us with him.

wilky2868 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
wilky2868 said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
TBH I think this Tevez thing is a done deal and he will be comin to City.

Just think all this Fergie tryin to keep him at the Swamp is a PR exercise to soften the blow when he is finally unveiled in a city shirt!

Just wish it would happen as the suspense is killin me and Im addicted to comin on here lookin for the breakin news!
go and ask hughes mam and dad, there still in wxm arent they?
PMSL do you think we all know eachother lol?
fuck it i,l go then, only in chester!

Yes they are Wrexham's not that big a place as you know!

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:
Why don't we just delete this thread, if he signs for us then brilliant and I'm sure there will be a huge thread about what a great signing he is....if not we just look like a bunch of dicks, setting ourselves up for a fall.......
PMSL after weeks of nothing happening it starts to kick on and you want to delete the thread.

Haha, I'm just getting a bad feeling we're gunna look like idiots if he says no.....must admit i've no idea what's going on with the last few posts and what sky are saying.......I just don't know any more!
im the same, i just hope its over soon. The highs and lows of this saga are killing me lol

Yeah mate, Kaka was bad in Jan and apparently Ronaldinho had a similar saga about it......now it's either 3rd time lucky or shut this thread down, cross everything and hope for the best!

Quote from a rag elsewhere:

Honestly city fans are going mental that they think they are getting a world class footballer we wont pay 25 million for! Hmmm there must be a reason. (Not debt related because we have 25 mill to spend anyway) Hes average as fuck but i'd hate to give Gibson to city.

More people want Tevez to stay rather than him leave which i find fucking baffling! How can a lad whos not even that good who gets 8 goals a season is a striker who doesnt score goals. Demand first team action then whore himself across the whole of England to any club including our biggest rivals after his "Understand and respect for the fans who i love" He's a typical **** in my eyes. Ta ra tevez

The Fixer said:
The Fixer said:
Taylor said:
The Fixer said:
Right eventually spoke to mi old fella now he says anyone who thinks tevez is done and dusted is wrong from what he heard an hour ago.

I said why and he said a company he deals with sponsor the rags and their ceo told him he has been told tevez will not join us. He didnt say he was staying at the rags either.

So Fook knows i suppose its just all rumours and hearsay.

Right yeah, thats that then all stop worrying, a sponsorship company of United knows what Kia is telling Tevez to do, thats it over!!!

Sorry mate think your dad is winding you up.

probably mate, i fookin hope so.

For fooksake looks like this post might come back to haunt me!

here nickson

quiet_riot said:
Quote from a rag elsewhere:

Honestly city fans are going mental that they think they are getting a world class footballer we wont pay 25 million for! Hmmm there must be a reason. (Not debt related because we have 25 mill to spend anyway) Hes average as fuck but i'd hate to give Gibson to city.

More people want Tevez to stay rather than him leave which i find fucking baffling! How can a lad whos not even that good who gets 8 goals a season is a striker who doesnt score goals. Demand first team action then whore himself across the whole of England to any club including our biggest rivals after his "Understand and respect for the fans who i love" He's a typical **** in my eyes. Ta ra tevez

Send that to Tevez and we're on our way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.