Tevez [Merged]

Apparently more talks at the swamp are planned for tomorrow but the Tevez camp do not expect anything to come of it because they don't think United can match City's offer.

wilky2868 said:
The Fixer said:
levets said:
SSN seem to think he's in discussions about 'STAYING' at united

I'm sure he has.
had discussions or staying?

Had discussions.

Rite fook it here goes, i posted a number of pages back that the old fella deals with a big rag sponsor the ceo told him the other day that he is staying. Now a swift change in opinion of about 20 mins ago was it looks like he's off.

Take it as you will.

Why don't we just delete this thread, if he signs for us then brilliant and I'm sure there will be a huge thread about what a great signing he is....if not we just look like a bunch of dicks, setting ourselves up for a fall.......

The Fixer said:
wilky2868 said:
The Fixer said:
levets said:
SSN seem to think he's in discussions about 'STAYING' at united

I'm sure he has.
had discussions or staying?

Had discussions.

Rite fook it here goes, i posted a number of pages back that the old fella deals with a big rag sponsor the ceo told him the other day that he is staying. Now a swift change in opinion of about 20 mins ago was it looks like he's off.

Take it as you will.

which page?

Paulmcfc2703 said:
wilky2868 said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
TBH I think this Tevez thing is a done deal and he will be comin to City.

Just think all this Fergie tryin to keep him at the Swamp is a PR exercise to soften the blow when he is finally unveiled in a city shirt!

Just wish it would happen as the suspense is killin me and Im addicted to comin on here lookin for the breakin news!
go and ask hughes mam and dad, there still in wxm arent they?
PMSL do you think we all know eachother lol?
fuck it i,l go then, only in chester!

Bellamy's Caddy said:
Why don't we just delete this thread, if he signs for us then brilliant and I'm sure there will be a huge thread about what a great signing he is....if not we just look like a bunch of dicks, setting ourselves up for a fall.......
PMSL after weeks of nothing happening it starts to kick on and you want to delete the thread.

Pam said:
Apparently more talks at the swamp are planned for tomorrow but the Tevez camp do not expect anything to come of it because they don't think United can match City's offer.
Link? Source?

Let's face it, as far as he's concerned he might as well wait as long as he can before signing, just in case a better offer comes in.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:
PMSL after weeks of nothing happening it starts to kick on and you want to delete the thread.

Haha, I'm just getting a bad feeling we're gunna look like idiots if he says no.....must admit i've no idea what's going on with the last few posts and what sky are saying.......I just don't know any more!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.