Tevez [Merged]

Robster48 said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
I'm a massive United fan but don't really know much about football. I've been singing my heart out to the tune of "Fergie sign him up, Fergie, Fergie, sign him up" along with the rest of us for half a season but it looks as though we're in for a very lucky escape as judging by all these posts he's rubbish. If that's true then moneybags citeh are welcome to him. Imagine now though if he stays; aren't we all going to look a bit stupid. I just don't know anymore it's all very confusing.
Bellingham, West Gorton Massive
16/06/2009 at 14:05

Just read this post on manures MEN site wet myself laughing!

You couldnt make it up could you!

i think he just did clarkie :0

dadnlad said:
Robster48 said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
I'm a massive United fan but don't really know much about football. I've been singing my heart out to the tune of "Fergie sign him up, Fergie, Fergie, sign him up" along with the rest of us for half a season but it looks as though we're in for a very lucky escape as judging by all these posts he's rubbish. If that's true then moneybags citeh are welcome to him. Imagine now though if he stays; aren't we all going to look a bit stupid. I just don't know anymore it's all very confusing.

No I didnt check the Man U MEN site under Tevez yourself if you dont believe me!!

Has anyone else seen it?

dadnlad said:
Robster48 said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:

PMSL!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.