Tevez [Merged]

avoidconfusion said:
I wonder if this thread by itself could cause the forum to crash!

Lol, im even dreaming about Tevez!!!! I dont think my bf will be happy with that lol, i cant think of anything else, im up at 5, putting on ssn and the radio to hear any bit of info!, im obsessed, i said after the Kaka saga, never again, but im doing it again!!!!

Lol, im even dreaming about Tevez!!!! I dont think my bf will be happy with that lol, i cant think of anything else, im up at 5, putting on ssn and the radio to hear any bit of info!, im obsessed, i said after the Kaka saga, never again, but im doing it again!!!!

Exact same mate, The other night I had a dream he was having a medical.

SharpesEagle said:
avoidconfusion said:

I think it may take a few broken hearts before we stop getting carried away like this.

YungJoshiiMcFc said:

Did he pass??

SharpesEagle said:
avoidconfusion said:

Is he a blue? If not dump him.... Simple, just ring him up now and say "Oi rag I'm flirting you now pack ya bags and fook off yeh". If he's blue he should understand.

samharris said:
YungJoshiiMcFc said:

Did he pass??

haha Havnt a clue sorry :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.