Tevez [Merged]

not my fault! said:
SharpesEagle said:
avoidconfusion said:
I wonder if this thread by itself could cause the forum to crash!

Lol, im even dreaming about Tevez!!!! I dont think my bf will be happy with that lol, i cant think of anything else, im up at 5, putting on ssn and the radio to hear any bit of info!, im obsessed, i said after the Kaka saga, never again, but im doing it again!!!!

Is he a blue? If not dump him.... Simple, just ring him up now and say "Oi rag I'm flirting you now pack ya bags and fook off yeh". If he's blue he should understand.

No, ring him and say you speaking to 5 other lads, but still deciding which one to choose.

enjoying every minute of being a blue,to be linked to all of the worlds best footballers,and look to be in good shape to take a signature or 2,after only finishing 10th last season,i look foward for the opening game to see how we line up,for our quest for a trophy,top four would be nice to

rolfey1979 said:
enjoying every minute of being a blue,to be linked to all of the worlds best footballers,and look to be in good shape to take a signature or 2,after only finishing 10th last season,i look foward for the opening game to see how we line up,for our quest for a trophy,top four would be nice to

To what ??

tevez is a gr8 player would be a fantastic addition to our squad,not to mention darby day tevez wearin blue,bags the winner,at there ground,and does a lap round the pitch kissing our beloved badge PRICELESS

rolfey1979 said:
Has anyone asked if you're a rag yet?

Timbobs said:
rolfey1979 said:
Has anyone asked if you're a rag yet?

Rag

im no rag,just an optimistic blue,last time i was raving about citys front three were the days of rozler walsh quinn,the thought of tevez eto robbie,wearing the sky blue is a dream,but a realistic 1 at the moment gr8 times

rolfey1979 said:
im no rag,just an optimistic blue,last time i was raving about citys front three were the days of rozler walsh quinn,the thought of tevez eto robbie,wearing the sky blue is a dream,but a realistic 1 at the moment gr8 times

rag

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.