Tevez [Merged]

The Fixer said:
C_T_I_D said:
Simple question to everyone now. Do you think Tevez will be playing in the blue of Manchester City next season? Yes or no?

No reasons why or anything like that. Just a yes or no answer based on your beliefs.

My answer remains no.

no

Yesterday was yes, today it's no!

DontLookBackInAnger said:
The Fixer said:
If i was tevez i'd also take into account the management turnover in tha past 3 years, carlo ancelloti might like him but the next manager might not.
That seems a little bit of a wash, seeing as we go through our fair share of managers.

past boards, these arabs are different.

Uwes Grandad said:
The Fixer said:
C_T_I_D said:
Simple question to everyone now. Do you think Tevez will be playing in the blue of Manchester City next season? Yes or no?

No reasons why or anything like that. Just a yes or no answer based on your beliefs.

My answer remains no.

no

Yesterday was yes, today it's no!

tomorrow maybe!

The Fixer said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
The Fixer said:
If i was tevez i'd also take into account the management turnover in tha past 3 years, carlo ancelloti might like him but the next manager might not.
That seems a little bit of a wash, seeing as we go through our fair share of managers.

past boards, these arabs are different.
Im willing to bet Hughes will be on shorter odds to be sacked than Carlo Ancelloti is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.