Tevez [Merged]

DontLookBackInAnger said:
The Fixer said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
The Fixer said:
If i was tevez i'd also take into account the management turnover in tha past 3 years, carlo ancelloti might like him but the next manager might not.
That seems a little bit of a wash, seeing as we go through our fair share of managers.

past boards, these arabs are different.
Im willing to bet Hughes will be on shorter odds to be sacked than Carlo Ancelloti is.

You maybe right but it's my belief our owners are men of their words and will not be like city owners of the past.

vincent said:
I'm starting to think he is off to Chelsea. Their fans seem to think that too.
Yeah but when the whole thing about Robinho was going on they thought that too, I'm starting to believe the people who are saying that he's going to be a City player next year.

You maybe right but it's my belief our owners are men of their words and will not be like city owners of the past.
I agree with you there, they are and at lots of points last year it would have been easier to let him go than keep him, that took more courage than any City board, since I've been supporting the club.

My opinion is that if Chelsea are willing to offer him a wage not much less than the one which we offer to him (say we offer him £160,000 equal to Robinho's and they offer him £140,000) and agree to match the sum set by Kia then he will move to Stamford Bridge. The lure of first team football (Drogba could leave for Inter Milan) and the prospect of playing Champions League football next season and challenging for the domestic title would definately appeal more to him than taking a chance on the 'project' set out by our owners which would involve being glad to pay the fee in one bulk payment to Kia, paying him a wage equal to that of Robinho, the promise of us challenging for the title in two or three years time (probably) and qualifying for the Champions League in his first season at the club.

That is my gut feeling and that is why I believe we have missed out on his signiture which will have huge implications on the standard of the players we sign in the remainder of the transfer window unfortunately.

Bluemooner33 said:
vincent said:
I'm starting to think he is off to Chelsea. Their fans seem to think that too.
And if you go on the dippers web site they are convinced there favs to get him lol

Can't see the Scousers being able to afford him, Chelsea & the CL are a totally different proposition though.
Not many would turn down Chelsea for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.